Aids

Aids Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Aids Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Aids In other words, aids they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Aids The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –

  • Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, aids and will be very appealing to him/her. Aids Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, aids antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Aids Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, aids lethargy, aids stumbling and seizures. Aids Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.

Aids Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.

  • Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Aids Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, aids excessive drooling, aids and stomach pain. Aids If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, aids as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.

Aids Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.

  • Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Aids Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Aids Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, aids vomiting, aids excessive urination and activity, aids and can lead to seizures. Aids Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.

Aids Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, aids especially when you have guests over for the holidays.

  • Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Aids You are responsible for Puggle care and, aids therefore, aids need to ensure that fabric softener, aids clothing and dish detergent, aids bathroom cleaners, aids etc. Aids are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Aids The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, aids vomiting, aids lethargy, aids muscle weakness, aids mouth burns, aids and even a coma. Aids Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
  • Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Aids Excessive drooling, aids vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Aids Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.

Aids Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, aids and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.

  • House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Aids Some toxic plants include aloe, aids ferns, aids lilies and ivy. Aids If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, aids the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Aids Be sure to contact your Vet right away.

Aids Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Aids Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Aids However, aids if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, aids the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.

  • Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Aids This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Aids A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Aids Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Aids Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.

Aids If you use moth balls, aids get rid of them for your dog’s safety.

  • MouthwashThe product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Aids Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Aids Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, aids leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, aids vomiting, aids seizures and coma. Aids Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Aids Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.  

Aids Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.

  • Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Aids This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Aids Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, aids lethargy and stomach pain. Aids Call your Vet right away.

Aids Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Aids

  • Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Aids Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Aids Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, aids loss of appetite, aids lethargy and vomiting. Aids See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.

Aids Keep all batteries in a safe, aids secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.