Aloe Vera Skin Gel
Aloe vera skin gel Puggle breeders need to be carefully scrutinized before you make the decision to buy a pup from their litter. Aloe vera skin gel Even though the Puggle does not have a breed standard, aloe vera skin gel this doesn’t mean you should trust every Puggle Breeder out there. Aloe vera skin gel Not everyone has good breeding ethics, aloe vera skin gel and for some, aloe vera skin gel all they care about is the money they’ll make off the sales of a popular breed.
Aloe vera skin gel Here is what you need to find out before you settle on just any Puggle breeder –
- Does the breeder sell his/her Puggles privately, aloe vera skin gel or do they sell to pet shops? A breeder that is willing to sell the dogs they breed to pet shops is only in the breeding business for money.
- Does the breeder breed more than Puggles? If Puggle breeders are breeding more than one type of dog other than a Beagle or Pug (aside from the Puggle) or if they have only ever bred Puggles, aloe vera skin gel you should take your business elsewhere. Aloe vera skin gel A reputable breeder interested in breeding hybrids should first be experienced with properly breeding a purebred dog. Aloe vera skin gel Furthermore, aloe vera skin gel a breeder who has bred either Pugs of Beagles previously, aloe vera skin gel has a good idea of what type of temperaments to expect.
- Ask to see the sire and dam of the litter. Aloe vera skin gel A good breeder will show you both or either the sire and dam of the litter. Aloe vera skin gel They should also show you a detailed pedigree of both dogs. Aloe vera skin gel Even though Puggles are only hybrid dogs, aloe vera skin gel a breeder with a pedigree of the purebred parents is a sign of a responsible breeder.
- Is the breeder willing to give up the pup before 8 weeks? Puggle breeders should not allow a Puggle puppy to be taken sooner than 8 weeks of age. Aloe vera skin gel A puppy offered before this age has not been allowed sufficient time to be weaned from his/her mother. Aloe vera skin gel This can cause social and development issues in the dog.
- There should always be a guarantee – Only a reputable breeder would provide you with a contract and written guarantee for the dog. Aloe vera skin gel The guarantee usually states that if something should happen with the dog’s health, aloe vera skin gel etc. Aloe vera skin gel they will take the Puggle back and offer you a new one or give you your money back. Aloe vera skin gel Essentially, aloe vera skin gel a good breeder would rather take the dog back than see harm come to it.
- The breeder should be registered – Even though the Puggle is a hybrid breed not recognized by any of the national kennel clubs, aloe vera skin gel reputable Puggle Breeders will have their Puggles registered with the American Canine Hybrid Club (ACHC), aloe vera skin gel or the Hybrid Club of their nation. Aloe vera skin gel Note: The ACHC only registers individual Puggles that have purebread parents. Aloe vera skin gel
Aloe vera skin gel Finally, aloe vera skin gel make sure you visit the breeder in person and get to know the pups before you make any decisions. Aloe vera skin gel In addition, aloe vera skin gel make sure the premise in which the breeder is raising the pups is a clean and happy environment.