Alphamox

Alphamox Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Alphamox Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Alphamox In other words, alphamox they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Alphamox The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –

  • Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, alphamox and will be very appealing to him/her. Alphamox Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, alphamox antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Alphamox Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, alphamox lethargy, alphamox stumbling and seizures. Alphamox Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.

Alphamox Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.

  • Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Alphamox Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, alphamox excessive drooling, alphamox and stomach pain. Alphamox If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, alphamox as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.

Alphamox Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.

  • Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Alphamox Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Alphamox Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, alphamox vomiting, alphamox excessive urination and activity, alphamox and can lead to seizures. Alphamox Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.

Alphamox Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, alphamox especially when you have guests over for the holidays.

  • Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Alphamox You are responsible for Puggle care and, alphamox therefore, alphamox need to ensure that fabric softener, alphamox clothing and dish detergent, alphamox bathroom cleaners, alphamox etc. Alphamox are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Alphamox The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, alphamox vomiting, alphamox lethargy, alphamox muscle weakness, alphamox mouth burns, alphamox and even a coma. Alphamox Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
  • Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Alphamox Excessive drooling, alphamox vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Alphamox Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.

Alphamox Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, alphamox and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.

  • House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Alphamox Some toxic plants include aloe, alphamox ferns, alphamox lilies and ivy. Alphamox If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, alphamox the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Alphamox Be sure to contact your Vet right away.

Alphamox Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Alphamox Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Alphamox However, alphamox if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, alphamox the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.

  • Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Alphamox This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Alphamox A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Alphamox Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Alphamox Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.

Alphamox If you use moth balls, alphamox get rid of them for your dog’s safety.

  • MouthwashThe product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Alphamox Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Alphamox Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, alphamox leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, alphamox vomiting, alphamox seizures and coma. Alphamox Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Alphamox Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.  

Alphamox Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.

  • Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Alphamox This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Alphamox Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, alphamox lethargy and stomach pain. Alphamox Call your Vet right away.

Alphamox Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Alphamox

  • Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Alphamox Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Alphamox Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, alphamox loss of appetite, alphamox lethargy and vomiting. Alphamox See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.

Alphamox Keep all batteries in a safe, alphamox secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.