Amisulpride

Amisulpride Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Amisulpride Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Amisulpride In other words, amisulpride they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Amisulpride The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –

  • Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, amisulpride and will be very appealing to him/her. Amisulpride Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, amisulpride antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Amisulpride Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, amisulpride lethargy, amisulpride stumbling and seizures. Amisulpride Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.

Amisulpride Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.

  • Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Amisulpride Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, amisulpride excessive drooling, amisulpride and stomach pain. Amisulpride If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, amisulpride as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.

Amisulpride Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.

  • Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Amisulpride Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Amisulpride Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, amisulpride vomiting, amisulpride excessive urination and activity, amisulpride and can lead to seizures. Amisulpride Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.

Amisulpride Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, amisulpride especially when you have guests over for the holidays.

  • Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Amisulpride You are responsible for Puggle care and, amisulpride therefore, amisulpride need to ensure that fabric softener, amisulpride clothing and dish detergent, amisulpride bathroom cleaners, amisulpride etc. Amisulpride are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Amisulpride The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, amisulpride vomiting, amisulpride lethargy, amisulpride muscle weakness, amisulpride mouth burns, amisulpride and even a coma. Amisulpride Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
  • Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Amisulpride Excessive drooling, amisulpride vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Amisulpride Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.

Amisulpride Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, amisulpride and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.

  • House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Amisulpride Some toxic plants include aloe, amisulpride ferns, amisulpride lilies and ivy. Amisulpride If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, amisulpride the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Amisulpride Be sure to contact your Vet right away.

Amisulpride Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Amisulpride Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Amisulpride However, amisulpride if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, amisulpride the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.

  • Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Amisulpride This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Amisulpride A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Amisulpride Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Amisulpride Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.

Amisulpride If you use moth balls, amisulpride get rid of them for your dog’s safety.

  • MouthwashThe product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Amisulpride Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Amisulpride Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, amisulpride leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, amisulpride vomiting, amisulpride seizures and coma. Amisulpride Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Amisulpride Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.  

Amisulpride Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.

  • Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Amisulpride This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Amisulpride Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, amisulpride lethargy and stomach pain. Amisulpride Call your Vet right away.

Amisulpride Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Amisulpride

  • Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Amisulpride Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Amisulpride Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, amisulpride loss of appetite, amisulpride lethargy and vomiting. Amisulpride See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.

Amisulpride Keep all batteries in a safe, amisulpride secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.