Amk

Amk Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Amk Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Amk In other words, amk they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Amk The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –

  • Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, amk and will be very appealing to him/her. Amk Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, amk antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Amk Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, amk lethargy, amk stumbling and seizures. Amk Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.

Amk Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.

  • Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Amk Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, amk excessive drooling, amk and stomach pain. Amk If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, amk as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.

Amk Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.

  • Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Amk Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Amk Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, amk vomiting, amk excessive urination and activity, amk and can lead to seizures. Amk Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.

Amk Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, amk especially when you have guests over for the holidays.

  • Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Amk You are responsible for Puggle care and, amk therefore, amk need to ensure that fabric softener, amk clothing and dish detergent, amk bathroom cleaners, amk etc. Amk are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Amk The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, amk vomiting, amk lethargy, amk muscle weakness, amk mouth burns, amk and even a coma. Amk Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
  • Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Amk Excessive drooling, amk vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Amk Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.

Amk Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, amk and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.

  • House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Amk Some toxic plants include aloe, amk ferns, amk lilies and ivy. Amk If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, amk the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Amk Be sure to contact your Vet right away.

Amk Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Amk Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Amk However, amk if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, amk the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.

  • Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Amk This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Amk A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Amk Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Amk Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.

Amk If you use moth balls, amk get rid of them for your dog’s safety.

  • MouthwashThe product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Amk Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Amk Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, amk leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, amk vomiting, amk seizures and coma. Amk Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Amk Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.  

Amk Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.

  • Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Amk This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Amk Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, amk lethargy and stomach pain. Amk Call your Vet right away.

Amk Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Amk

  • Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Amk Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Amk Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, amk loss of appetite, amk lethargy and vomiting. Amk See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.

Amk Keep all batteries in a safe, amk secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.