Amlopres at Puggle breeders need to be carefully scrutinized before you make the decision to buy a pup from their litter. Amlopres at Even though the Puggle does not have a breed standard, amlopres at this doesn’t mean you should trust every Puggle Breeder out there. Amlopres at Not everyone has good breeding ethics, amlopres at and for some, amlopres at all they care about is the money they’ll make off the sales of a popular breed.
Amlopres at Here is what you need to find out before you settle on just any Puggle breeder –
- Does the breeder sell his/her Puggles privately, amlopres at or do they sell to pet shops? A breeder that is willing to sell the dogs they breed to pet shops is only in the breeding business for money.
- Does the breeder breed more than Puggles? If Puggle breeders are breeding more than one type of dog other than a Beagle or Pug (aside from the Puggle) or if they have only ever bred Puggles, amlopres at you should take your business elsewhere. Amlopres at A reputable breeder interested in breeding hybrids should first be experienced with properly breeding a purebred dog. Amlopres at Furthermore, amlopres at a breeder who has bred either Pugs of Beagles previously, amlopres at has a good idea of what type of temperaments to expect.
- Ask to see the sire and dam of the litter. Amlopres at A good breeder will show you both or either the sire and dam of the litter. Amlopres at They should also show you a detailed pedigree of both dogs. Amlopres at Even though Puggles are only hybrid dogs, amlopres at a breeder with a pedigree of the purebred parents is a sign of a responsible breeder.
- Is the breeder willing to give up the pup before 8 weeks? Puggle breeders should not allow a Puggle puppy to be taken sooner than 8 weeks of age. Amlopres at A puppy offered before this age has not been allowed sufficient time to be weaned from his/her mother. Amlopres at This can cause social and development issues in the dog.
- There should always be a guarantee – Only a reputable breeder would provide you with a contract and written guarantee for the dog. Amlopres at The guarantee usually states that if something should happen with the dog’s health, amlopres at etc. Amlopres at they will take the Puggle back and offer you a new one or give you your money back. Amlopres at Essentially, amlopres at a good breeder would rather take the dog back than see harm come to it.
- The breeder should be registered – Even though the Puggle is a hybrid breed not recognized by any of the national kennel clubs, amlopres at reputable Puggle Breeders will have their Puggles registered with the American Canine Hybrid Club (ACHC), amlopres at or the Hybrid Club of their nation. Amlopres at Note: The ACHC only registers individual Puggles that have purebread parents. Amlopres at
Amlopres at Finally, amlopres at make sure you visit the breeder in person and get to know the pups before you make any decisions. Amlopres at In addition, amlopres at make sure the premise in which the breeder is raising the pups is a clean and happy environment.