Amoksiklav Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Amoksiklav Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Amoksiklav In other words, amoksiklav they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Amoksiklav The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, amoksiklav and will be very appealing to him/her. Amoksiklav Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, amoksiklav antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Amoksiklav Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, amoksiklav lethargy, amoksiklav stumbling and seizures. Amoksiklav Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
Amoksiklav Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Amoksiklav Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, amoksiklav excessive drooling, amoksiklav and stomach pain. Amoksiklav If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, amoksiklav as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
Amoksiklav Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Amoksiklav Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Amoksiklav Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, amoksiklav vomiting, amoksiklav excessive urination and activity, amoksiklav and can lead to seizures. Amoksiklav Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
Amoksiklav Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, amoksiklav especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Amoksiklav You are responsible for Puggle care and, amoksiklav therefore, amoksiklav need to ensure that fabric softener, amoksiklav clothing and dish detergent, amoksiklav bathroom cleaners, amoksiklav etc. Amoksiklav are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Amoksiklav The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, amoksiklav vomiting, amoksiklav lethargy, amoksiklav muscle weakness, amoksiklav mouth burns, amoksiklav and even a coma. Amoksiklav Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Amoksiklav Excessive drooling, amoksiklav vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Amoksiklav Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
Amoksiklav Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, amoksiklav and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Amoksiklav Some toxic plants include aloe, amoksiklav ferns, amoksiklav lilies and ivy. Amoksiklav If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, amoksiklav the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Amoksiklav Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
Amoksiklav Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Amoksiklav Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Amoksiklav However, amoksiklav if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, amoksiklav the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Amoksiklav This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Amoksiklav A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Amoksiklav Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Amoksiklav Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
Amoksiklav If you use moth balls, amoksiklav get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Amoksiklav Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Amoksiklav Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, amoksiklav leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, amoksiklav vomiting, amoksiklav seizures and coma. Amoksiklav Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Amoksiklav Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
Amoksiklav Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Amoksiklav This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Amoksiklav Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, amoksiklav lethargy and stomach pain. Amoksiklav Call your Vet right away.
Amoksiklav Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Amoksiklav
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Amoksiklav Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Amoksiklav Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, amoksiklav loss of appetite, amoksiklav lethargy and vomiting. Amoksiklav See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
Amoksiklav Keep all batteries in a safe, amoksiklav secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.