Amoxycillin Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Amoxycillin Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Amoxycillin In other words, amoxycillin they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Amoxycillin The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –

  • Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, amoxycillin and will be very appealing to him/her. Amoxycillin Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, amoxycillin antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Amoxycillin Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, amoxycillin lethargy, amoxycillin stumbling and seizures. Amoxycillin Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.

Amoxycillin Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.

  • Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Amoxycillin Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, amoxycillin excessive drooling, amoxycillin and stomach pain. Amoxycillin If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, amoxycillin as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.

Amoxycillin Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.

  • Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Amoxycillin Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Amoxycillin Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, amoxycillin vomiting, amoxycillin excessive urination and activity, amoxycillin and can lead to seizures. Amoxycillin Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.

Amoxycillin Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, amoxycillin especially when you have guests over for the holidays.

  • Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Amoxycillin You are responsible for Puggle care and, amoxycillin therefore, amoxycillin need to ensure that fabric softener, amoxycillin clothing and dish detergent, amoxycillin bathroom cleaners, amoxycillin etc. Amoxycillin are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Amoxycillin The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, amoxycillin vomiting, amoxycillin lethargy, amoxycillin muscle weakness, amoxycillin mouth burns, amoxycillin and even a coma. Amoxycillin Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
  • Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Amoxycillin Excessive drooling, amoxycillin vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Amoxycillin Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.

Amoxycillin Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, amoxycillin and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.

  • House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Amoxycillin Some toxic plants include aloe, amoxycillin ferns, amoxycillin lilies and ivy. Amoxycillin If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, amoxycillin the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Amoxycillin Be sure to contact your Vet right away.

Amoxycillin Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Amoxycillin Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Amoxycillin However, amoxycillin if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, amoxycillin the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.

  • Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Amoxycillin This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Amoxycillin A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Amoxycillin Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Amoxycillin Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.

Amoxycillin If you use moth balls, amoxycillin get rid of them for your dog’s safety.

  • MouthwashThe product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Amoxycillin Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Amoxycillin Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, amoxycillin leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, amoxycillin vomiting, amoxycillin seizures and coma. Amoxycillin Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Amoxycillin Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.  

Amoxycillin Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.

  • Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Amoxycillin This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Amoxycillin Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, amoxycillin lethargy and stomach pain. Amoxycillin Call your Vet right away.

Amoxycillin Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Amoxycillin

  • Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Amoxycillin Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Amoxycillin Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, amoxycillin loss of appetite, amoxycillin lethargy and vomiting. Amoxycillin See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.

Amoxycillin Keep all batteries in a safe, amoxycillin secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.