Ansaid In Canada
Ansaid in canada Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Ansaid in canada Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Ansaid in canada In other words, ansaid in canada they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Ansaid in canada The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, ansaid in canada and will be very appealing to him/her. Ansaid in canada Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, ansaid in canada antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Ansaid in canada Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, ansaid in canada lethargy, ansaid in canada stumbling and seizures. Ansaid in canada Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
Ansaid in canada Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Ansaid in canada Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, ansaid in canada excessive drooling, ansaid in canada and stomach pain. Ansaid in canada If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, ansaid in canada as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
Ansaid in canada Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Ansaid in canada Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Ansaid in canada Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, ansaid in canada vomiting, ansaid in canada excessive urination and activity, ansaid in canada and can lead to seizures. Ansaid in canada Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
Ansaid in canada Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, ansaid in canada especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Ansaid in canada You are responsible for Puggle care and, ansaid in canada therefore, ansaid in canada need to ensure that fabric softener, ansaid in canada clothing and dish detergent, ansaid in canada bathroom cleaners, ansaid in canada etc. Ansaid in canada are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Ansaid in canada The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, ansaid in canada vomiting, ansaid in canada lethargy, ansaid in canada muscle weakness, ansaid in canada mouth burns, ansaid in canada and even a coma. Ansaid in canada Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Ansaid in canada Excessive drooling, ansaid in canada vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Ansaid in canada Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
Ansaid in canada Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, ansaid in canada and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Ansaid in canada Some toxic plants include aloe, ansaid in canada ferns, ansaid in canada lilies and ivy. Ansaid in canada If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, ansaid in canada the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Ansaid in canada Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
Ansaid in canada Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Ansaid in canada Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Ansaid in canada However, ansaid in canada if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, ansaid in canada the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Ansaid in canada This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Ansaid in canada A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Ansaid in canada Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Ansaid in canada Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
Ansaid in canada If you use moth balls, ansaid in canada get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Ansaid in canada Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Ansaid in canada Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, ansaid in canada leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, ansaid in canada vomiting, ansaid in canada seizures and coma. Ansaid in canada Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Ansaid in canada Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
Ansaid in canada Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Ansaid in canada This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Ansaid in canada Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, ansaid in canada lethargy and stomach pain. Ansaid in canada Call your Vet right away.
Ansaid in canada Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Ansaid in canada
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Ansaid in canada Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Ansaid in canada Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, ansaid in canada loss of appetite, ansaid in canada lethargy and vomiting. Ansaid in canada See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
Ansaid in canada Keep all batteries in a safe, ansaid in canada secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.