Anti Dandruff Shampoo
Anti dandruff shampoo Puggle breeders need to be carefully scrutinized before you make the decision to buy a pup from their litter. Anti dandruff shampoo Even though the Puggle does not have a breed standard, anti dandruff shampoo this doesn’t mean you should trust every Puggle Breeder out there. Anti dandruff shampoo Not everyone has good breeding ethics, anti dandruff shampoo and for some, anti dandruff shampoo all they care about is the money they’ll make off the sales of a popular breed.
Anti dandruff shampoo Here is what you need to find out before you settle on just any Puggle breeder –
- Does the breeder sell his/her Puggles privately, anti dandruff shampoo or do they sell to pet shops? A breeder that is willing to sell the dogs they breed to pet shops is only in the breeding business for money.
- Does the breeder breed more than Puggles? If Puggle breeders are breeding more than one type of dog other than a Beagle or Pug (aside from the Puggle) or if they have only ever bred Puggles, anti dandruff shampoo you should take your business elsewhere. Anti dandruff shampoo A reputable breeder interested in breeding hybrids should first be experienced with properly breeding a purebred dog. Anti dandruff shampoo Furthermore, anti dandruff shampoo a breeder who has bred either Pugs of Beagles previously, anti dandruff shampoo has a good idea of what type of temperaments to expect.
- Ask to see the sire and dam of the litter. Anti dandruff shampoo A good breeder will show you both or either the sire and dam of the litter. Anti dandruff shampoo They should also show you a detailed pedigree of both dogs. Anti dandruff shampoo Even though Puggles are only hybrid dogs, anti dandruff shampoo a breeder with a pedigree of the purebred parents is a sign of a responsible breeder.
- Is the breeder willing to give up the pup before 8 weeks? Puggle breeders should not allow a Puggle puppy to be taken sooner than 8 weeks of age. Anti dandruff shampoo A puppy offered before this age has not been allowed sufficient time to be weaned from his/her mother. Anti dandruff shampoo This can cause social and development issues in the dog.
- There should always be a guarantee – Only a reputable breeder would provide you with a contract and written guarantee for the dog. Anti dandruff shampoo The guarantee usually states that if something should happen with the dog’s health, anti dandruff shampoo etc. Anti dandruff shampoo they will take the Puggle back and offer you a new one or give you your money back. Anti dandruff shampoo Essentially, anti dandruff shampoo a good breeder would rather take the dog back than see harm come to it.
- The breeder should be registered – Even though the Puggle is a hybrid breed not recognized by any of the national kennel clubs, anti dandruff shampoo reputable Puggle Breeders will have their Puggles registered with the American Canine Hybrid Club (ACHC), anti dandruff shampoo or the Hybrid Club of their nation. Anti dandruff shampoo Note: The ACHC only registers individual Puggles that have purebread parents. Anti dandruff shampoo
Anti dandruff shampoo Finally, anti dandruff shampoo make sure you visit the breeder in person and get to know the pups before you make any decisions. Anti dandruff shampoo In addition, anti dandruff shampoo make sure the premise in which the breeder is raising the pups is a clean and happy environment.