Arthrofen

Arthrofen Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Arthrofen Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Arthrofen In other words, arthrofen they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Arthrofen The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –

  • Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, arthrofen and will be very appealing to him/her. Arthrofen Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, arthrofen antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Arthrofen Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, arthrofen lethargy, arthrofen stumbling and seizures. Arthrofen Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.

Arthrofen Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.

  • Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Arthrofen Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, arthrofen excessive drooling, arthrofen and stomach pain. Arthrofen If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, arthrofen as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.

Arthrofen Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.

  • Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Arthrofen Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Arthrofen Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, arthrofen vomiting, arthrofen excessive urination and activity, arthrofen and can lead to seizures. Arthrofen Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.

Arthrofen Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, arthrofen especially when you have guests over for the holidays.

  • Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Arthrofen You are responsible for Puggle care and, arthrofen therefore, arthrofen need to ensure that fabric softener, arthrofen clothing and dish detergent, arthrofen bathroom cleaners, arthrofen etc. Arthrofen are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Arthrofen The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, arthrofen vomiting, arthrofen lethargy, arthrofen muscle weakness, arthrofen mouth burns, arthrofen and even a coma. Arthrofen Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
  • Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Arthrofen Excessive drooling, arthrofen vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Arthrofen Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.

Arthrofen Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, arthrofen and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.

  • House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Arthrofen Some toxic plants include aloe, arthrofen ferns, arthrofen lilies and ivy. Arthrofen If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, arthrofen the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Arthrofen Be sure to contact your Vet right away.

Arthrofen Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Arthrofen Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Arthrofen However, arthrofen if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, arthrofen the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.

  • Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Arthrofen This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Arthrofen A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Arthrofen Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Arthrofen Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.

Arthrofen If you use moth balls, arthrofen get rid of them for your dog’s safety.

  • MouthwashThe product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Arthrofen Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Arthrofen Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, arthrofen leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, arthrofen vomiting, arthrofen seizures and coma. Arthrofen Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Arthrofen Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.  

Arthrofen Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.

  • Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Arthrofen This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Arthrofen Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, arthrofen lethargy and stomach pain. Arthrofen Call your Vet right away.

Arthrofen Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Arthrofen

  • Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Arthrofen Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Arthrofen Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, arthrofen loss of appetite, arthrofen lethargy and vomiting. Arthrofen See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.

Arthrofen Keep all batteries in a safe, arthrofen secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.