Benicar In Us
Benicar in us Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Benicar in us Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Benicar in us In other words, benicar in us they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Benicar in us The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, benicar in us and will be very appealing to him/her. Benicar in us Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, benicar in us antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Benicar in us Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, benicar in us lethargy, benicar in us stumbling and seizures. Benicar in us Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
Benicar in us Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Benicar in us Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, benicar in us excessive drooling, benicar in us and stomach pain. Benicar in us If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, benicar in us as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
Benicar in us Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Benicar in us Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Benicar in us Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, benicar in us vomiting, benicar in us excessive urination and activity, benicar in us and can lead to seizures. Benicar in us Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
Benicar in us Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, benicar in us especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Benicar in us You are responsible for Puggle care and, benicar in us therefore, benicar in us need to ensure that fabric softener, benicar in us clothing and dish detergent, benicar in us bathroom cleaners, benicar in us etc. Benicar in us are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Benicar in us The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, benicar in us vomiting, benicar in us lethargy, benicar in us muscle weakness, benicar in us mouth burns, benicar in us and even a coma. Benicar in us Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Benicar in us Excessive drooling, benicar in us vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Benicar in us Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
Benicar in us Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, benicar in us and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Benicar in us Some toxic plants include aloe, benicar in us ferns, benicar in us lilies and ivy. Benicar in us If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, benicar in us the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Benicar in us Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
Benicar in us Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Benicar in us Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Benicar in us However, benicar in us if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, benicar in us the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Benicar in us This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Benicar in us A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Benicar in us Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Benicar in us Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
Benicar in us If you use moth balls, benicar in us get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Benicar in us Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Benicar in us Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, benicar in us leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, benicar in us vomiting, benicar in us seizures and coma. Benicar in us Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Benicar in us Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
Benicar in us Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Benicar in us This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Benicar in us Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, benicar in us lethargy and stomach pain. Benicar in us Call your Vet right away.
Benicar in us Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Benicar in us
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Benicar in us Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Benicar in us Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, benicar in us loss of appetite, benicar in us lethargy and vomiting. Benicar in us See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
Benicar in us Keep all batteries in a safe, benicar in us secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.