Brand levitra Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Brand levitra Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Brand levitra In other words, brand levitra they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Brand levitra The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, brand levitra and will be very appealing to him/her. Brand levitra Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, brand levitra antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Brand levitra Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, brand levitra lethargy, brand levitra stumbling and seizures. Brand levitra Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
Brand levitra Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Brand levitra Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, brand levitra excessive drooling, brand levitra and stomach pain. Brand levitra If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, brand levitra as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
Brand levitra Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Brand levitra Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Brand levitra Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, brand levitra vomiting, brand levitra excessive urination and activity, brand levitra and can lead to seizures. Brand levitra Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
Brand levitra Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, brand levitra especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Brand levitra You are responsible for Puggle care and, brand levitra therefore, brand levitra need to ensure that fabric softener, brand levitra clothing and dish detergent, brand levitra bathroom cleaners, brand levitra etc. Brand levitra are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Brand levitra The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, brand levitra vomiting, brand levitra lethargy, brand levitra muscle weakness, brand levitra mouth burns, brand levitra and even a coma. Brand levitra Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Brand levitra Excessive drooling, brand levitra vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Brand levitra Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
Brand levitra Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, brand levitra and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Brand levitra Some toxic plants include aloe, brand levitra ferns, brand levitra lilies and ivy. Brand levitra If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, brand levitra the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Brand levitra Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
Brand levitra Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Brand levitra Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Brand levitra However, brand levitra if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, brand levitra the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Brand levitra This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Brand levitra A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Brand levitra Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Brand levitra Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
Brand levitra If you use moth balls, brand levitra get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Brand levitra Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Brand levitra Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, brand levitra leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, brand levitra vomiting, brand levitra seizures and coma. Brand levitra Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Brand levitra Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
Brand levitra Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Brand levitra This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Brand levitra Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, brand levitra lethargy and stomach pain. Brand levitra Call your Vet right away.
Brand levitra Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Brand levitra
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Brand levitra Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Brand levitra Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, brand levitra loss of appetite, brand levitra lethargy and vomiting. Brand levitra See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
Brand levitra Keep all batteries in a safe, brand levitra secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.