Burn O Jel

Burn o jel Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Burn o jel Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Burn o jel In other words, burn o jel they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Burn o jel The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –

  • Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, burn o jel and will be very appealing to him/her. Burn o jel Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, burn o jel antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Burn o jel Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, burn o jel lethargy, burn o jel stumbling and seizures. Burn o jel Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.

Burn o jel Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.

  • Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Burn o jel Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, burn o jel excessive drooling, burn o jel and stomach pain. Burn o jel If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, burn o jel as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.

Burn o jel Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.

  • Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Burn o jel Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Burn o jel Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, burn o jel vomiting, burn o jel excessive urination and activity, burn o jel and can lead to seizures. Burn o jel Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.

Burn o jel Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, burn o jel especially when you have guests over for the holidays.

  • Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Burn o jel You are responsible for Puggle care and, burn o jel therefore, burn o jel need to ensure that fabric softener, burn o jel clothing and dish detergent, burn o jel bathroom cleaners, burn o jel etc. Burn o jel are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Burn o jel The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, burn o jel vomiting, burn o jel lethargy, burn o jel muscle weakness, burn o jel mouth burns, burn o jel and even a coma. Burn o jel Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
  • Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Burn o jel Excessive drooling, burn o jel vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Burn o jel Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.

Burn o jel Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, burn o jel and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.

  • House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Burn o jel Some toxic plants include aloe, burn o jel ferns, burn o jel lilies and ivy. Burn o jel If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, burn o jel the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Burn o jel Be sure to contact your Vet right away.

Burn o jel Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Burn o jel Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Burn o jel However, burn o jel if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, burn o jel the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.

  • Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Burn o jel This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Burn o jel A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Burn o jel Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Burn o jel Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.

Burn o jel If you use moth balls, burn o jel get rid of them for your dog’s safety.

  • MouthwashThe product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Burn o jel Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Burn o jel Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, burn o jel leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, burn o jel vomiting, burn o jel seizures and coma. Burn o jel Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Burn o jel Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.  

Burn o jel Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.

  • Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Burn o jel This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Burn o jel Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, burn o jel lethargy and stomach pain. Burn o jel Call your Vet right away.

Burn o jel Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Burn o jel

  • Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Burn o jel Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Burn o jel Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, burn o jel loss of appetite, burn o jel lethargy and vomiting. Burn o jel See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.

Burn o jel Keep all batteries in a safe, burn o jel secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.