Buspimen

Buspimen Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Buspimen Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Buspimen In other words, buspimen they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Buspimen The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –

  • Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, buspimen and will be very appealing to him/her. Buspimen Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, buspimen antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Buspimen Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, buspimen lethargy, buspimen stumbling and seizures. Buspimen Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.

Buspimen Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.

  • Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Buspimen Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, buspimen excessive drooling, buspimen and stomach pain. Buspimen If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, buspimen as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.

Buspimen Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.

  • Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Buspimen Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Buspimen Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, buspimen vomiting, buspimen excessive urination and activity, buspimen and can lead to seizures. Buspimen Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.

Buspimen Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, buspimen especially when you have guests over for the holidays.

  • Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Buspimen You are responsible for Puggle care and, buspimen therefore, buspimen need to ensure that fabric softener, buspimen clothing and dish detergent, buspimen bathroom cleaners, buspimen etc. Buspimen are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Buspimen The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, buspimen vomiting, buspimen lethargy, buspimen muscle weakness, buspimen mouth burns, buspimen and even a coma. Buspimen Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
  • Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Buspimen Excessive drooling, buspimen vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Buspimen Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.

Buspimen Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, buspimen and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.

  • House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Buspimen Some toxic plants include aloe, buspimen ferns, buspimen lilies and ivy. Buspimen If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, buspimen the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Buspimen Be sure to contact your Vet right away.

Buspimen Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Buspimen Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Buspimen However, buspimen if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, buspimen the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.

  • Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Buspimen This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Buspimen A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Buspimen Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Buspimen Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.

Buspimen If you use moth balls, buspimen get rid of them for your dog’s safety.

  • MouthwashThe product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Buspimen Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Buspimen Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, buspimen leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, buspimen vomiting, buspimen seizures and coma. Buspimen Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Buspimen Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.  

Buspimen Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.

  • Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Buspimen This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Buspimen Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, buspimen lethargy and stomach pain. Buspimen Call your Vet right away.

Buspimen Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Buspimen

  • Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Buspimen Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Buspimen Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, buspimen loss of appetite, buspimen lethargy and vomiting. Buspimen See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.

Buspimen Keep all batteries in a safe, buspimen secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.