Buy decadron Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Buy decadron Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Buy decadron In other words, buy decadron they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Buy decadron The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, buy decadron and will be very appealing to him/her. Buy decadron Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, buy decadron antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Buy decadron Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, buy decadron lethargy, buy decadron stumbling and seizures. Buy decadron Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
Buy decadron Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Buy decadron Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, buy decadron excessive drooling, buy decadron and stomach pain. Buy decadron If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, buy decadron as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
Buy decadron Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Buy decadron Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Buy decadron Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, buy decadron vomiting, buy decadron excessive urination and activity, buy decadron and can lead to seizures. Buy decadron Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
Buy decadron Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, buy decadron especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Buy decadron You are responsible for Puggle care and, buy decadron therefore, buy decadron need to ensure that fabric softener, buy decadron clothing and dish detergent, buy decadron bathroom cleaners, buy decadron etc. Buy decadron are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Buy decadron The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, buy decadron vomiting, buy decadron lethargy, buy decadron muscle weakness, buy decadron mouth burns, buy decadron and even a coma. Buy decadron Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Buy decadron Excessive drooling, buy decadron vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Buy decadron Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
Buy decadron Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, buy decadron and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Buy decadron Some toxic plants include aloe, buy decadron ferns, buy decadron lilies and ivy. Buy decadron If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, buy decadron the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Buy decadron Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
Buy decadron Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Buy decadron Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Buy decadron However, buy decadron if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, buy decadron the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Buy decadron This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Buy decadron A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Buy decadron Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Buy decadron Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
Buy decadron If you use moth balls, buy decadron get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Buy decadron Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Buy decadron Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, buy decadron leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, buy decadron vomiting, buy decadron seizures and coma. Buy decadron Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Buy decadron Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
Buy decadron Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Buy decadron This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Buy decadron Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, buy decadron lethargy and stomach pain. Buy decadron Call your Vet right away.
Buy decadron Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Buy decadron
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Buy decadron Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Buy decadron Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, buy decadron loss of appetite, buy decadron lethargy and vomiting. Buy decadron See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
Buy decadron Keep all batteries in a safe, buy decadron secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.