Buy Depakote Cod
Buy depakote cod Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Buy depakote cod Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Buy depakote cod In other words, buy depakote cod they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Buy depakote cod The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, buy depakote cod and will be very appealing to him/her. Buy depakote cod Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, buy depakote cod antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Buy depakote cod Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, buy depakote cod lethargy, buy depakote cod stumbling and seizures. Buy depakote cod Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
Buy depakote cod Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Buy depakote cod Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, buy depakote cod excessive drooling, buy depakote cod and stomach pain. Buy depakote cod If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, buy depakote cod as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
Buy depakote cod Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Buy depakote cod Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Buy depakote cod Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, buy depakote cod vomiting, buy depakote cod excessive urination and activity, buy depakote cod and can lead to seizures. Buy depakote cod Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
Buy depakote cod Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, buy depakote cod especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Buy depakote cod You are responsible for Puggle care and, buy depakote cod therefore, buy depakote cod need to ensure that fabric softener, buy depakote cod clothing and dish detergent, buy depakote cod bathroom cleaners, buy depakote cod etc. Buy depakote cod are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Buy depakote cod The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, buy depakote cod vomiting, buy depakote cod lethargy, buy depakote cod muscle weakness, buy depakote cod mouth burns, buy depakote cod and even a coma. Buy depakote cod Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Buy depakote cod Excessive drooling, buy depakote cod vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Buy depakote cod Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
Buy depakote cod Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, buy depakote cod and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Buy depakote cod Some toxic plants include aloe, buy depakote cod ferns, buy depakote cod lilies and ivy. Buy depakote cod If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, buy depakote cod the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Buy depakote cod Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
Buy depakote cod Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Buy depakote cod Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Buy depakote cod However, buy depakote cod if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, buy depakote cod the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Buy depakote cod This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Buy depakote cod A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Buy depakote cod Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Buy depakote cod Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
Buy depakote cod If you use moth balls, buy depakote cod get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Buy depakote cod Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Buy depakote cod Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, buy depakote cod leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, buy depakote cod vomiting, buy depakote cod seizures and coma. Buy depakote cod Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Buy depakote cod Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
Buy depakote cod Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Buy depakote cod This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Buy depakote cod Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, buy depakote cod lethargy and stomach pain. Buy depakote cod Call your Vet right away.
Buy depakote cod Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Buy depakote cod
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Buy depakote cod Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Buy depakote cod Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, buy depakote cod loss of appetite, buy depakote cod lethargy and vomiting. Buy depakote cod See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
Buy depakote cod Keep all batteries in a safe, buy depakote cod secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.