Buy Discount Evegen
Buy discount evegen Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Buy discount evegen Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Buy discount evegen In other words, buy discount evegen they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Buy discount evegen The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, buy discount evegen and will be very appealing to him/her. Buy discount evegen Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, buy discount evegen antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Buy discount evegen Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, buy discount evegen lethargy, buy discount evegen stumbling and seizures. Buy discount evegen Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
Buy discount evegen Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Buy discount evegen Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, buy discount evegen excessive drooling, buy discount evegen and stomach pain. Buy discount evegen If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, buy discount evegen as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
Buy discount evegen Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Buy discount evegen Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Buy discount evegen Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, buy discount evegen vomiting, buy discount evegen excessive urination and activity, buy discount evegen and can lead to seizures. Buy discount evegen Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
Buy discount evegen Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, buy discount evegen especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Buy discount evegen You are responsible for Puggle care and, buy discount evegen therefore, buy discount evegen need to ensure that fabric softener, buy discount evegen clothing and dish detergent, buy discount evegen bathroom cleaners, buy discount evegen etc. Buy discount evegen are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Buy discount evegen The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, buy discount evegen vomiting, buy discount evegen lethargy, buy discount evegen muscle weakness, buy discount evegen mouth burns, buy discount evegen and even a coma. Buy discount evegen Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Buy discount evegen Excessive drooling, buy discount evegen vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Buy discount evegen Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
Buy discount evegen Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, buy discount evegen and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Buy discount evegen Some toxic plants include aloe, buy discount evegen ferns, buy discount evegen lilies and ivy. Buy discount evegen If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, buy discount evegen the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Buy discount evegen Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
Buy discount evegen Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Buy discount evegen Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Buy discount evegen However, buy discount evegen if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, buy discount evegen the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Buy discount evegen This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Buy discount evegen A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Buy discount evegen Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Buy discount evegen Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
Buy discount evegen If you use moth balls, buy discount evegen get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Buy discount evegen Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Buy discount evegen Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, buy discount evegen leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, buy discount evegen vomiting, buy discount evegen seizures and coma. Buy discount evegen Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Buy discount evegen Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
Buy discount evegen Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Buy discount evegen This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Buy discount evegen Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, buy discount evegen lethargy and stomach pain. Buy discount evegen Call your Vet right away.
Buy discount evegen Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Buy discount evegen
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Buy discount evegen Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Buy discount evegen Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, buy discount evegen loss of appetite, buy discount evegen lethargy and vomiting. Buy discount evegen See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
Buy discount evegen Keep all batteries in a safe, buy discount evegen secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.