Buy revia Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Buy revia Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Buy revia In other words, buy revia they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Buy revia The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, buy revia and will be very appealing to him/her. Buy revia Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, buy revia antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Buy revia Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, buy revia lethargy, buy revia stumbling and seizures. Buy revia Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
Buy revia Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Buy revia Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, buy revia excessive drooling, buy revia and stomach pain. Buy revia If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, buy revia as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
Buy revia Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Buy revia Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Buy revia Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, buy revia vomiting, buy revia excessive urination and activity, buy revia and can lead to seizures. Buy revia Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
Buy revia Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, buy revia especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Buy revia You are responsible for Puggle care and, buy revia therefore, buy revia need to ensure that fabric softener, buy revia clothing and dish detergent, buy revia bathroom cleaners, buy revia etc. Buy revia are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Buy revia The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, buy revia vomiting, buy revia lethargy, buy revia muscle weakness, buy revia mouth burns, buy revia and even a coma. Buy revia Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Buy revia Excessive drooling, buy revia vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Buy revia Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
Buy revia Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, buy revia and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Buy revia Some toxic plants include aloe, buy revia ferns, buy revia lilies and ivy. Buy revia If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, buy revia the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Buy revia Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
Buy revia Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Buy revia Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Buy revia However, buy revia if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, buy revia the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Buy revia This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Buy revia A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Buy revia Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Buy revia Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
Buy revia If you use moth balls, buy revia get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Buy revia Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Buy revia Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, buy revia leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, buy revia vomiting, buy revia seizures and coma. Buy revia Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Buy revia Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
Buy revia Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Buy revia This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Buy revia Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, buy revia lethargy and stomach pain. Buy revia Call your Vet right away.
Buy revia Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Buy revia
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Buy revia Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Buy revia Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, buy revia loss of appetite, buy revia lethargy and vomiting. Buy revia See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
Buy revia Keep all batteries in a safe, buy revia secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.