Cellcept Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Cellcept Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Cellcept In other words, cellcept they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Cellcept The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, cellcept and will be very appealing to him/her. Cellcept Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, cellcept antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Cellcept Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, cellcept lethargy, cellcept stumbling and seizures. Cellcept Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
Cellcept Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Cellcept Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, cellcept excessive drooling, cellcept and stomach pain. Cellcept If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, cellcept as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
Cellcept Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Cellcept Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Cellcept Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, cellcept vomiting, cellcept excessive urination and activity, cellcept and can lead to seizures. Cellcept Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
Cellcept Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, cellcept especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Cellcept You are responsible for Puggle care and, cellcept therefore, cellcept need to ensure that fabric softener, cellcept clothing and dish detergent, cellcept bathroom cleaners, cellcept etc. Cellcept are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Cellcept The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, cellcept vomiting, cellcept lethargy, cellcept muscle weakness, cellcept mouth burns, cellcept and even a coma. Cellcept Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Cellcept Excessive drooling, cellcept vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Cellcept Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
Cellcept Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, cellcept and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Cellcept Some toxic plants include aloe, cellcept ferns, cellcept lilies and ivy. Cellcept If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, cellcept the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Cellcept Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
Cellcept Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Cellcept Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Cellcept However, cellcept if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, cellcept the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Cellcept This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Cellcept A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Cellcept Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Cellcept Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
Cellcept If you use moth balls, cellcept get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Cellcept Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Cellcept Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, cellcept leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, cellcept vomiting, cellcept seizures and coma. Cellcept Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Cellcept Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
Cellcept Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Cellcept This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Cellcept Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, cellcept lethargy and stomach pain. Cellcept Call your Vet right away.
Cellcept Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Cellcept
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Cellcept Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Cellcept Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, cellcept loss of appetite, cellcept lethargy and vomiting. Cellcept See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
Cellcept Keep all batteries in a safe, cellcept secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.