Combigan

Combigan Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Combigan Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Combigan In other words, combigan they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Combigan The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –

  • Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, combigan and will be very appealing to him/her. Combigan Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, combigan antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Combigan Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, combigan lethargy, combigan stumbling and seizures. Combigan Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.

Combigan Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.

  • Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Combigan Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, combigan excessive drooling, combigan and stomach pain. Combigan If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, combigan as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.

Combigan Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.

  • Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Combigan Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Combigan Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, combigan vomiting, combigan excessive urination and activity, combigan and can lead to seizures. Combigan Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.

Combigan Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, combigan especially when you have guests over for the holidays.

  • Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Combigan You are responsible for Puggle care and, combigan therefore, combigan need to ensure that fabric softener, combigan clothing and dish detergent, combigan bathroom cleaners, combigan etc. Combigan are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Combigan The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, combigan vomiting, combigan lethargy, combigan muscle weakness, combigan mouth burns, combigan and even a coma. Combigan Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
  • Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Combigan Excessive drooling, combigan vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Combigan Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.

Combigan Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, combigan and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.

  • House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Combigan Some toxic plants include aloe, combigan ferns, combigan lilies and ivy. Combigan If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, combigan the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Combigan Be sure to contact your Vet right away.

Combigan Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Combigan Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Combigan However, combigan if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, combigan the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.

  • Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Combigan This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Combigan A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Combigan Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Combigan Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.

Combigan If you use moth balls, combigan get rid of them for your dog’s safety.

  • MouthwashThe product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Combigan Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Combigan Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, combigan leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, combigan vomiting, combigan seizures and coma. Combigan Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Combigan Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.  

Combigan Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.

  • Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Combigan This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Combigan Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, combigan lethargy and stomach pain. Combigan Call your Vet right away.

Combigan Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Combigan

  • Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Combigan Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Combigan Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, combigan loss of appetite, combigan lethargy and vomiting. Combigan See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.

Combigan Keep all batteries in a safe, combigan secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.