Coumadin Free Delivery
Coumadin free delivery Puggle breeders need to be carefully scrutinized before you make the decision to buy a pup from their litter. Coumadin free delivery Even though the Puggle does not have a breed standard, coumadin free delivery this doesn’t mean you should trust every Puggle Breeder out there. Coumadin free delivery Not everyone has good breeding ethics, coumadin free delivery and for some, coumadin free delivery all they care about is the money they’ll make off the sales of a popular breed.
Coumadin free delivery Here is what you need to find out before you settle on just any Puggle breeder –
- Does the breeder sell his/her Puggles privately, coumadin free delivery or do they sell to pet shops? A breeder that is willing to sell the dogs they breed to pet shops is only in the breeding business for money.
- Does the breeder breed more than Puggles? If Puggle breeders are breeding more than one type of dog other than a Beagle or Pug (aside from the Puggle) or if they have only ever bred Puggles, coumadin free delivery you should take your business elsewhere. Coumadin free delivery A reputable breeder interested in breeding hybrids should first be experienced with properly breeding a purebred dog. Coumadin free delivery Furthermore, coumadin free delivery a breeder who has bred either Pugs of Beagles previously, coumadin free delivery has a good idea of what type of temperaments to expect.
- Ask to see the sire and dam of the litter. Coumadin free delivery A good breeder will show you both or either the sire and dam of the litter. Coumadin free delivery They should also show you a detailed pedigree of both dogs. Coumadin free delivery Even though Puggles are only hybrid dogs, coumadin free delivery a breeder with a pedigree of the purebred parents is a sign of a responsible breeder.
- Is the breeder willing to give up the pup before 8 weeks? Puggle breeders should not allow a Puggle puppy to be taken sooner than 8 weeks of age. Coumadin free delivery A puppy offered before this age has not been allowed sufficient time to be weaned from his/her mother. Coumadin free delivery This can cause social and development issues in the dog.
- There should always be a guarantee – Only a reputable breeder would provide you with a contract and written guarantee for the dog. Coumadin free delivery The guarantee usually states that if something should happen with the dog’s health, coumadin free delivery etc. Coumadin free delivery they will take the Puggle back and offer you a new one or give you your money back. Coumadin free delivery Essentially, coumadin free delivery a good breeder would rather take the dog back than see harm come to it.
- The breeder should be registered – Even though the Puggle is a hybrid breed not recognized by any of the national kennel clubs, coumadin free delivery reputable Puggle Breeders will have their Puggles registered with the American Canine Hybrid Club (ACHC), coumadin free delivery or the Hybrid Club of their nation. Coumadin free delivery Note: The ACHC only registers individual Puggles that have purebread parents. Coumadin free delivery
Coumadin free delivery Finally, coumadin free delivery make sure you visit the breeder in person and get to know the pups before you make any decisions. Coumadin free delivery In addition, coumadin free delivery make sure the premise in which the breeder is raising the pups is a clean and happy environment.