Discount levaquin Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Discount levaquin Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Discount levaquin In other words, discount levaquin they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Discount levaquin The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, discount levaquin and will be very appealing to him/her. Discount levaquin Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, discount levaquin antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Discount levaquin Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, discount levaquin lethargy, discount levaquin stumbling and seizures. Discount levaquin Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
Discount levaquin Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Discount levaquin Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, discount levaquin excessive drooling, discount levaquin and stomach pain. Discount levaquin If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, discount levaquin as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
Discount levaquin Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Discount levaquin Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Discount levaquin Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, discount levaquin vomiting, discount levaquin excessive urination and activity, discount levaquin and can lead to seizures. Discount levaquin Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
Discount levaquin Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, discount levaquin especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Discount levaquin You are responsible for Puggle care and, discount levaquin therefore, discount levaquin need to ensure that fabric softener, discount levaquin clothing and dish detergent, discount levaquin bathroom cleaners, discount levaquin etc. Discount levaquin are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Discount levaquin The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, discount levaquin vomiting, discount levaquin lethargy, discount levaquin muscle weakness, discount levaquin mouth burns, discount levaquin and even a coma. Discount levaquin Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Discount levaquin Excessive drooling, discount levaquin vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Discount levaquin Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
Discount levaquin Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, discount levaquin and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Discount levaquin Some toxic plants include aloe, discount levaquin ferns, discount levaquin lilies and ivy. Discount levaquin If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, discount levaquin the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Discount levaquin Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
Discount levaquin Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Discount levaquin Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Discount levaquin However, discount levaquin if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, discount levaquin the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Discount levaquin This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Discount levaquin A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Discount levaquin Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Discount levaquin Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
Discount levaquin If you use moth balls, discount levaquin get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Discount levaquin Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Discount levaquin Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, discount levaquin leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, discount levaquin vomiting, discount levaquin seizures and coma. Discount levaquin Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Discount levaquin Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
Discount levaquin Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Discount levaquin This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Discount levaquin Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, discount levaquin lethargy and stomach pain. Discount levaquin Call your Vet right away.
Discount levaquin Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Discount levaquin
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Discount levaquin Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Discount levaquin Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, discount levaquin loss of appetite, discount levaquin lethargy and vomiting. Discount levaquin See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
Discount levaquin Keep all batteries in a safe, discount levaquin secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.