Discount minocin Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Discount minocin Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Discount minocin In other words, discount minocin they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Discount minocin The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, discount minocin and will be very appealing to him/her. Discount minocin Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, discount minocin antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Discount minocin Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, discount minocin lethargy, discount minocin stumbling and seizures. Discount minocin Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
Discount minocin Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Discount minocin Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, discount minocin excessive drooling, discount minocin and stomach pain. Discount minocin If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, discount minocin as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
Discount minocin Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Discount minocin Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Discount minocin Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, discount minocin vomiting, discount minocin excessive urination and activity, discount minocin and can lead to seizures. Discount minocin Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
Discount minocin Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, discount minocin especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Discount minocin You are responsible for Puggle care and, discount minocin therefore, discount minocin need to ensure that fabric softener, discount minocin clothing and dish detergent, discount minocin bathroom cleaners, discount minocin etc. Discount minocin are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Discount minocin The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, discount minocin vomiting, discount minocin lethargy, discount minocin muscle weakness, discount minocin mouth burns, discount minocin and even a coma. Discount minocin Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Discount minocin Excessive drooling, discount minocin vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Discount minocin Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
Discount minocin Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, discount minocin and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Discount minocin Some toxic plants include aloe, discount minocin ferns, discount minocin lilies and ivy. Discount minocin If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, discount minocin the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Discount minocin Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
Discount minocin Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Discount minocin Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Discount minocin However, discount minocin if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, discount minocin the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Discount minocin This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Discount minocin A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Discount minocin Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Discount minocin Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
Discount minocin If you use moth balls, discount minocin get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Discount minocin Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Discount minocin Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, discount minocin leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, discount minocin vomiting, discount minocin seizures and coma. Discount minocin Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Discount minocin Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
Discount minocin Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Discount minocin This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Discount minocin Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, discount minocin lethargy and stomach pain. Discount minocin Call your Vet right away.
Discount minocin Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Discount minocin
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Discount minocin Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Discount minocin Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, discount minocin loss of appetite, discount minocin lethargy and vomiting. Discount minocin See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
Discount minocin Keep all batteries in a safe, discount minocin secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.