Discount pyruvitol Puggle breeders need to be carefully scrutinized before you make the decision to buy a pup from their litter. Discount pyruvitol Even though the Puggle does not have a breed standard, discount pyruvitol this doesn’t mean you should trust every Puggle Breeder out there. Discount pyruvitol Not everyone has good breeding ethics, discount pyruvitol and for some, discount pyruvitol all they care about is the money they’ll make off the sales of a popular breed.
Discount pyruvitol Here is what you need to find out before you settle on just any Puggle breeder –
- Does the breeder sell his/her Puggles privately, discount pyruvitol or do they sell to pet shops? A breeder that is willing to sell the dogs they breed to pet shops is only in the breeding business for money.
- Does the breeder breed more than Puggles? If Puggle breeders are breeding more than one type of dog other than a Beagle or Pug (aside from the Puggle) or if they have only ever bred Puggles, discount pyruvitol you should take your business elsewhere. Discount pyruvitol A reputable breeder interested in breeding hybrids should first be experienced with properly breeding a purebred dog. Discount pyruvitol Furthermore, discount pyruvitol a breeder who has bred either Pugs of Beagles previously, discount pyruvitol has a good idea of what type of temperaments to expect.
- Ask to see the sire and dam of the litter. Discount pyruvitol A good breeder will show you both or either the sire and dam of the litter. Discount pyruvitol They should also show you a detailed pedigree of both dogs. Discount pyruvitol Even though Puggles are only hybrid dogs, discount pyruvitol a breeder with a pedigree of the purebred parents is a sign of a responsible breeder.
- Is the breeder willing to give up the pup before 8 weeks? Puggle breeders should not allow a Puggle puppy to be taken sooner than 8 weeks of age. Discount pyruvitol A puppy offered before this age has not been allowed sufficient time to be weaned from his/her mother. Discount pyruvitol This can cause social and development issues in the dog.
- There should always be a guarantee – Only a reputable breeder would provide you with a contract and written guarantee for the dog. Discount pyruvitol The guarantee usually states that if something should happen with the dog’s health, discount pyruvitol etc. Discount pyruvitol they will take the Puggle back and offer you a new one or give you your money back. Discount pyruvitol Essentially, discount pyruvitol a good breeder would rather take the dog back than see harm come to it.
- The breeder should be registered – Even though the Puggle is a hybrid breed not recognized by any of the national kennel clubs, discount pyruvitol reputable Puggle Breeders will have their Puggles registered with the American Canine Hybrid Club (ACHC), discount pyruvitol or the Hybrid Club of their nation. Discount pyruvitol Note: The ACHC only registers individual Puggles that have purebread parents. Discount pyruvitol
Discount pyruvitol Finally, discount pyruvitol make sure you visit the breeder in person and get to know the pups before you make any decisions. Discount pyruvitol In addition, discount pyruvitol make sure the premise in which the breeder is raising the pups is a clean and happy environment.