Docusate In Us
Docusate in us Puggle breeders need to be carefully scrutinized before you make the decision to buy a pup from their litter. Docusate in us Even though the Puggle does not have a breed standard, docusate in us this doesn’t mean you should trust every Puggle Breeder out there. Docusate in us Not everyone has good breeding ethics, docusate in us and for some, docusate in us all they care about is the money they’ll make off the sales of a popular breed.
Docusate in us Here is what you need to find out before you settle on just any Puggle breeder –
- Does the breeder sell his/her Puggles privately, docusate in us or do they sell to pet shops? A breeder that is willing to sell the dogs they breed to pet shops is only in the breeding business for money.
- Does the breeder breed more than Puggles? If Puggle breeders are breeding more than one type of dog other than a Beagle or Pug (aside from the Puggle) or if they have only ever bred Puggles, docusate in us you should take your business elsewhere. Docusate in us A reputable breeder interested in breeding hybrids should first be experienced with properly breeding a purebred dog. Docusate in us Furthermore, docusate in us a breeder who has bred either Pugs of Beagles previously, docusate in us has a good idea of what type of temperaments to expect.
- Ask to see the sire and dam of the litter. Docusate in us A good breeder will show you both or either the sire and dam of the litter. Docusate in us They should also show you a detailed pedigree of both dogs. Docusate in us Even though Puggles are only hybrid dogs, docusate in us a breeder with a pedigree of the purebred parents is a sign of a responsible breeder.
- Is the breeder willing to give up the pup before 8 weeks? Puggle breeders should not allow a Puggle puppy to be taken sooner than 8 weeks of age. Docusate in us A puppy offered before this age has not been allowed sufficient time to be weaned from his/her mother. Docusate in us This can cause social and development issues in the dog.
- There should always be a guarantee – Only a reputable breeder would provide you with a contract and written guarantee for the dog. Docusate in us The guarantee usually states that if something should happen with the dog’s health, docusate in us etc. Docusate in us they will take the Puggle back and offer you a new one or give you your money back. Docusate in us Essentially, docusate in us a good breeder would rather take the dog back than see harm come to it.
- The breeder should be registered – Even though the Puggle is a hybrid breed not recognized by any of the national kennel clubs, docusate in us reputable Puggle Breeders will have their Puggles registered with the American Canine Hybrid Club (ACHC), docusate in us or the Hybrid Club of their nation. Docusate in us Note: The ACHC only registers individual Puggles that have purebread parents. Docusate in us
Docusate in us Finally, docusate in us make sure you visit the breeder in person and get to know the pups before you make any decisions. Docusate in us In addition, docusate in us make sure the premise in which the breeder is raising the pups is a clean and happy environment.