Envas

Envas Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Envas Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Envas In other words, envas they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Envas The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –

  • Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, envas and will be very appealing to him/her. Envas Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, envas antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Envas Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, envas lethargy, envas stumbling and seizures. Envas Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.

Envas Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.

  • Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Envas Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, envas excessive drooling, envas and stomach pain. Envas If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, envas as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.

Envas Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.

  • Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Envas Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Envas Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, envas vomiting, envas excessive urination and activity, envas and can lead to seizures. Envas Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.

Envas Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, envas especially when you have guests over for the holidays.

  • Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Envas You are responsible for Puggle care and, envas therefore, envas need to ensure that fabric softener, envas clothing and dish detergent, envas bathroom cleaners, envas etc. Envas are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Envas The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, envas vomiting, envas lethargy, envas muscle weakness, envas mouth burns, envas and even a coma. Envas Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
  • Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Envas Excessive drooling, envas vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Envas Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.

Envas Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, envas and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.

  • House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Envas Some toxic plants include aloe, envas ferns, envas lilies and ivy. Envas If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, envas the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Envas Be sure to contact your Vet right away.

Envas Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Envas Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Envas However, envas if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, envas the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.

  • Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Envas This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Envas A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Envas Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Envas Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.

Envas If you use moth balls, envas get rid of them for your dog’s safety.

  • MouthwashThe product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Envas Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Envas Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, envas leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, envas vomiting, envas seizures and coma. Envas Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Envas Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.  

Envas Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.

  • Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Envas This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Envas Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, envas lethargy and stomach pain. Envas Call your Vet right away.

Envas Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Envas

  • Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Envas Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Envas Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, envas loss of appetite, envas lethargy and vomiting. Envas See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.

Envas Keep all batteries in a safe, envas secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.