Eryped 200 Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Eryped 200 Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Eryped 200 In other words, eryped 200 they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Eryped 200 The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, eryped 200 and will be very appealing to him/her. Eryped 200 Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, eryped 200 antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Eryped 200 Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, eryped 200 lethargy, eryped 200 stumbling and seizures. Eryped 200 Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
Eryped 200 Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Eryped 200 Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, eryped 200 excessive drooling, eryped 200 and stomach pain. Eryped 200 If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, eryped 200 as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
Eryped 200 Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Eryped 200 Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Eryped 200 Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, eryped 200 vomiting, eryped 200 excessive urination and activity, eryped 200 and can lead to seizures. Eryped 200 Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
Eryped 200 Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, eryped 200 especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Eryped 200 You are responsible for Puggle care and, eryped 200 therefore, eryped 200 need to ensure that fabric softener, eryped 200 clothing and dish detergent, eryped 200 bathroom cleaners, eryped 200 etc. Eryped 200 are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Eryped 200 The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, eryped 200 vomiting, eryped 200 lethargy, eryped 200 muscle weakness, eryped 200 mouth burns, eryped 200 and even a coma. Eryped 200 Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Eryped 200 Excessive drooling, eryped 200 vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Eryped 200 Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
Eryped 200 Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, eryped 200 and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Eryped 200 Some toxic plants include aloe, eryped 200 ferns, eryped 200 lilies and ivy. Eryped 200 If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, eryped 200 the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Eryped 200 Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
Eryped 200 Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Eryped 200 Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Eryped 200 However, eryped 200 if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, eryped 200 the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Eryped 200 This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Eryped 200 A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Eryped 200 Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Eryped 200 Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
Eryped 200 If you use moth balls, eryped 200 get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Eryped 200 Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Eryped 200 Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, eryped 200 leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, eryped 200 vomiting, eryped 200 seizures and coma. Eryped 200 Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Eryped 200 Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
Eryped 200 Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Eryped 200 This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Eryped 200 Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, eryped 200 lethargy and stomach pain. Eryped 200 Call your Vet right away.
Eryped 200 Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Eryped 200
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Eryped 200 Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Eryped 200 Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, eryped 200 loss of appetite, eryped 200 lethargy and vomiting. Eryped 200 See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
Eryped 200 Keep all batteries in a safe, eryped 200 secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.