Eskalith cr Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Eskalith cr Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Eskalith cr In other words, eskalith cr they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Eskalith cr The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, eskalith cr and will be very appealing to him/her. Eskalith cr Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, eskalith cr antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Eskalith cr Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, eskalith cr lethargy, eskalith cr stumbling and seizures. Eskalith cr Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
Eskalith cr Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Eskalith cr Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, eskalith cr excessive drooling, eskalith cr and stomach pain. Eskalith cr If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, eskalith cr as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
Eskalith cr Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Eskalith cr Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Eskalith cr Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, eskalith cr vomiting, eskalith cr excessive urination and activity, eskalith cr and can lead to seizures. Eskalith cr Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
Eskalith cr Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, eskalith cr especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Eskalith cr You are responsible for Puggle care and, eskalith cr therefore, eskalith cr need to ensure that fabric softener, eskalith cr clothing and dish detergent, eskalith cr bathroom cleaners, eskalith cr etc. Eskalith cr are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Eskalith cr The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, eskalith cr vomiting, eskalith cr lethargy, eskalith cr muscle weakness, eskalith cr mouth burns, eskalith cr and even a coma. Eskalith cr Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Eskalith cr Excessive drooling, eskalith cr vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Eskalith cr Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
Eskalith cr Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, eskalith cr and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Eskalith cr Some toxic plants include aloe, eskalith cr ferns, eskalith cr lilies and ivy. Eskalith cr If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, eskalith cr the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Eskalith cr Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
Eskalith cr Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Eskalith cr Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Eskalith cr However, eskalith cr if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, eskalith cr the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Eskalith cr This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Eskalith cr A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Eskalith cr Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Eskalith cr Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
Eskalith cr If you use moth balls, eskalith cr get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Eskalith cr Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Eskalith cr Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, eskalith cr leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, eskalith cr vomiting, eskalith cr seizures and coma. Eskalith cr Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Eskalith cr Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
Eskalith cr Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Eskalith cr This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Eskalith cr Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, eskalith cr lethargy and stomach pain. Eskalith cr Call your Vet right away.
Eskalith cr Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Eskalith cr
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Eskalith cr Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Eskalith cr Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, eskalith cr loss of appetite, eskalith cr lethargy and vomiting. Eskalith cr See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
Eskalith cr Keep all batteries in a safe, eskalith cr secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.