Eurax In Us
Eurax in us Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Eurax in us Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Eurax in us In other words, eurax in us they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Eurax in us The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, eurax in us and will be very appealing to him/her. Eurax in us Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, eurax in us antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Eurax in us Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, eurax in us lethargy, eurax in us stumbling and seizures. Eurax in us Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
Eurax in us Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Eurax in us Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, eurax in us excessive drooling, eurax in us and stomach pain. Eurax in us If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, eurax in us as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
Eurax in us Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Eurax in us Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Eurax in us Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, eurax in us vomiting, eurax in us excessive urination and activity, eurax in us and can lead to seizures. Eurax in us Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
Eurax in us Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, eurax in us especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Eurax in us You are responsible for Puggle care and, eurax in us therefore, eurax in us need to ensure that fabric softener, eurax in us clothing and dish detergent, eurax in us bathroom cleaners, eurax in us etc. Eurax in us are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Eurax in us The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, eurax in us vomiting, eurax in us lethargy, eurax in us muscle weakness, eurax in us mouth burns, eurax in us and even a coma. Eurax in us Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Eurax in us Excessive drooling, eurax in us vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Eurax in us Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
Eurax in us Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, eurax in us and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Eurax in us Some toxic plants include aloe, eurax in us ferns, eurax in us lilies and ivy. Eurax in us If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, eurax in us the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Eurax in us Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
Eurax in us Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Eurax in us Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Eurax in us However, eurax in us if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, eurax in us the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Eurax in us This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Eurax in us A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Eurax in us Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Eurax in us Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
Eurax in us If you use moth balls, eurax in us get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Eurax in us Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Eurax in us Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, eurax in us leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, eurax in us vomiting, eurax in us seizures and coma. Eurax in us Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Eurax in us Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
Eurax in us Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Eurax in us This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Eurax in us Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, eurax in us lethargy and stomach pain. Eurax in us Call your Vet right away.
Eurax in us Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Eurax in us
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Eurax in us Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Eurax in us Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, eurax in us loss of appetite, eurax in us lethargy and vomiting. Eurax in us See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
Eurax in us Keep all batteries in a safe, eurax in us secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.