Find Arava Cod
Find arava cod Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Find arava cod Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Find arava cod In other words, find arava cod they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Find arava cod The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, find arava cod and will be very appealing to him/her. Find arava cod Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, find arava cod antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Find arava cod Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, find arava cod lethargy, find arava cod stumbling and seizures. Find arava cod Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
Find arava cod Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Find arava cod Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, find arava cod excessive drooling, find arava cod and stomach pain. Find arava cod If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, find arava cod as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
Find arava cod Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Find arava cod Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Find arava cod Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, find arava cod vomiting, find arava cod excessive urination and activity, find arava cod and can lead to seizures. Find arava cod Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
Find arava cod Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, find arava cod especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Find arava cod You are responsible for Puggle care and, find arava cod therefore, find arava cod need to ensure that fabric softener, find arava cod clothing and dish detergent, find arava cod bathroom cleaners, find arava cod etc. Find arava cod are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Find arava cod The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, find arava cod vomiting, find arava cod lethargy, find arava cod muscle weakness, find arava cod mouth burns, find arava cod and even a coma. Find arava cod Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Find arava cod Excessive drooling, find arava cod vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Find arava cod Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
Find arava cod Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, find arava cod and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Find arava cod Some toxic plants include aloe, find arava cod ferns, find arava cod lilies and ivy. Find arava cod If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, find arava cod the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Find arava cod Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
Find arava cod Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Find arava cod Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Find arava cod However, find arava cod if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, find arava cod the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Find arava cod This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Find arava cod A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Find arava cod Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Find arava cod Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
Find arava cod If you use moth balls, find arava cod get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Find arava cod Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Find arava cod Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, find arava cod leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, find arava cod vomiting, find arava cod seizures and coma. Find arava cod Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Find arava cod Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
Find arava cod Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Find arava cod This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Find arava cod Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, find arava cod lethargy and stomach pain. Find arava cod Call your Vet right away.
Find arava cod Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Find arava cod
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Find arava cod Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Find arava cod Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, find arava cod loss of appetite, find arava cod lethargy and vomiting. Find arava cod See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
Find arava cod Keep all batteries in a safe, find arava cod secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.