Find Brahmi Cod
Find brahmi cod Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Find brahmi cod Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Find brahmi cod In other words, find brahmi cod they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Find brahmi cod The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, find brahmi cod and will be very appealing to him/her. Find brahmi cod Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, find brahmi cod antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Find brahmi cod Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, find brahmi cod lethargy, find brahmi cod stumbling and seizures. Find brahmi cod Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
Find brahmi cod Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Find brahmi cod Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, find brahmi cod excessive drooling, find brahmi cod and stomach pain. Find brahmi cod If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, find brahmi cod as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
Find brahmi cod Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Find brahmi cod Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Find brahmi cod Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, find brahmi cod vomiting, find brahmi cod excessive urination and activity, find brahmi cod and can lead to seizures. Find brahmi cod Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
Find brahmi cod Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, find brahmi cod especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Find brahmi cod You are responsible for Puggle care and, find brahmi cod therefore, find brahmi cod need to ensure that fabric softener, find brahmi cod clothing and dish detergent, find brahmi cod bathroom cleaners, find brahmi cod etc. Find brahmi cod are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Find brahmi cod The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, find brahmi cod vomiting, find brahmi cod lethargy, find brahmi cod muscle weakness, find brahmi cod mouth burns, find brahmi cod and even a coma. Find brahmi cod Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Find brahmi cod Excessive drooling, find brahmi cod vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Find brahmi cod Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
Find brahmi cod Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, find brahmi cod and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Find brahmi cod Some toxic plants include aloe, find brahmi cod ferns, find brahmi cod lilies and ivy. Find brahmi cod If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, find brahmi cod the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Find brahmi cod Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
Find brahmi cod Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Find brahmi cod Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Find brahmi cod However, find brahmi cod if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, find brahmi cod the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Find brahmi cod This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Find brahmi cod A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Find brahmi cod Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Find brahmi cod Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
Find brahmi cod If you use moth balls, find brahmi cod get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Find brahmi cod Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Find brahmi cod Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, find brahmi cod leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, find brahmi cod vomiting, find brahmi cod seizures and coma. Find brahmi cod Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Find brahmi cod Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
Find brahmi cod Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Find brahmi cod This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Find brahmi cod Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, find brahmi cod lethargy and stomach pain. Find brahmi cod Call your Vet right away.
Find brahmi cod Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Find brahmi cod
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Find brahmi cod Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Find brahmi cod Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, find brahmi cod loss of appetite, find brahmi cod lethargy and vomiting. Find brahmi cod See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
Find brahmi cod Keep all batteries in a safe, find brahmi cod secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.