Find casodex Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Find casodex Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Find casodex In other words, find casodex they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Find casodex The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, find casodex and will be very appealing to him/her. Find casodex Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, find casodex antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Find casodex Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, find casodex lethargy, find casodex stumbling and seizures. Find casodex Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
Find casodex Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Find casodex Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, find casodex excessive drooling, find casodex and stomach pain. Find casodex If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, find casodex as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
Find casodex Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Find casodex Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Find casodex Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, find casodex vomiting, find casodex excessive urination and activity, find casodex and can lead to seizures. Find casodex Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
Find casodex Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, find casodex especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Find casodex You are responsible for Puggle care and, find casodex therefore, find casodex need to ensure that fabric softener, find casodex clothing and dish detergent, find casodex bathroom cleaners, find casodex etc. Find casodex are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Find casodex The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, find casodex vomiting, find casodex lethargy, find casodex muscle weakness, find casodex mouth burns, find casodex and even a coma. Find casodex Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Find casodex Excessive drooling, find casodex vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Find casodex Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
Find casodex Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, find casodex and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Find casodex Some toxic plants include aloe, find casodex ferns, find casodex lilies and ivy. Find casodex If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, find casodex the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Find casodex Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
Find casodex Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Find casodex Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Find casodex However, find casodex if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, find casodex the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Find casodex This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Find casodex A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Find casodex Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Find casodex Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
Find casodex If you use moth balls, find casodex get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Find casodex Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Find casodex Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, find casodex leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, find casodex vomiting, find casodex seizures and coma. Find casodex Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Find casodex Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
Find casodex Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Find casodex This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Find casodex Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, find casodex lethargy and stomach pain. Find casodex Call your Vet right away.
Find casodex Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Find casodex
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Find casodex Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Find casodex Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, find casodex loss of appetite, find casodex lethargy and vomiting. Find casodex See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
Find casodex Keep all batteries in a safe, find casodex secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.