Find Coreg Cod
Find coreg cod Puggle breeders need to be carefully scrutinized before you make the decision to buy a pup from their litter. Find coreg cod Even though the Puggle does not have a breed standard, find coreg cod this doesn’t mean you should trust every Puggle Breeder out there. Find coreg cod Not everyone has good breeding ethics, find coreg cod and for some, find coreg cod all they care about is the money they’ll make off the sales of a popular breed.
Find coreg cod Here is what you need to find out before you settle on just any Puggle breeder –
- Does the breeder sell his/her Puggles privately, find coreg cod or do they sell to pet shops? A breeder that is willing to sell the dogs they breed to pet shops is only in the breeding business for money.
- Does the breeder breed more than Puggles? If Puggle breeders are breeding more than one type of dog other than a Beagle or Pug (aside from the Puggle) or if they have only ever bred Puggles, find coreg cod you should take your business elsewhere. Find coreg cod A reputable breeder interested in breeding hybrids should first be experienced with properly breeding a purebred dog. Find coreg cod Furthermore, find coreg cod a breeder who has bred either Pugs of Beagles previously, find coreg cod has a good idea of what type of temperaments to expect.
- Ask to see the sire and dam of the litter. Find coreg cod A good breeder will show you both or either the sire and dam of the litter. Find coreg cod They should also show you a detailed pedigree of both dogs. Find coreg cod Even though Puggles are only hybrid dogs, find coreg cod a breeder with a pedigree of the purebred parents is a sign of a responsible breeder.
- Is the breeder willing to give up the pup before 8 weeks? Puggle breeders should not allow a Puggle puppy to be taken sooner than 8 weeks of age. Find coreg cod A puppy offered before this age has not been allowed sufficient time to be weaned from his/her mother. Find coreg cod This can cause social and development issues in the dog.
- There should always be a guarantee – Only a reputable breeder would provide you with a contract and written guarantee for the dog. Find coreg cod The guarantee usually states that if something should happen with the dog’s health, find coreg cod etc. Find coreg cod they will take the Puggle back and offer you a new one or give you your money back. Find coreg cod Essentially, find coreg cod a good breeder would rather take the dog back than see harm come to it.
- The breeder should be registered – Even though the Puggle is a hybrid breed not recognized by any of the national kennel clubs, find coreg cod reputable Puggle Breeders will have their Puggles registered with the American Canine Hybrid Club (ACHC), find coreg cod or the Hybrid Club of their nation. Find coreg cod Note: The ACHC only registers individual Puggles that have purebread parents. Find coreg cod
Find coreg cod Finally, find coreg cod make sure you visit the breeder in person and get to know the pups before you make any decisions. Find coreg cod In addition, find coreg cod make sure the premise in which the breeder is raising the pups is a clean and happy environment.