Find Danazol Cod
Find danazol cod Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Find danazol cod Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Find danazol cod In other words, find danazol cod they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Find danazol cod The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, find danazol cod and will be very appealing to him/her. Find danazol cod Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, find danazol cod antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Find danazol cod Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, find danazol cod lethargy, find danazol cod stumbling and seizures. Find danazol cod Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
Find danazol cod Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Find danazol cod Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, find danazol cod excessive drooling, find danazol cod and stomach pain. Find danazol cod If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, find danazol cod as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
Find danazol cod Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Find danazol cod Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Find danazol cod Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, find danazol cod vomiting, find danazol cod excessive urination and activity, find danazol cod and can lead to seizures. Find danazol cod Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
Find danazol cod Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, find danazol cod especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Find danazol cod You are responsible for Puggle care and, find danazol cod therefore, find danazol cod need to ensure that fabric softener, find danazol cod clothing and dish detergent, find danazol cod bathroom cleaners, find danazol cod etc. Find danazol cod are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Find danazol cod The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, find danazol cod vomiting, find danazol cod lethargy, find danazol cod muscle weakness, find danazol cod mouth burns, find danazol cod and even a coma. Find danazol cod Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Find danazol cod Excessive drooling, find danazol cod vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Find danazol cod Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
Find danazol cod Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, find danazol cod and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Find danazol cod Some toxic plants include aloe, find danazol cod ferns, find danazol cod lilies and ivy. Find danazol cod If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, find danazol cod the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Find danazol cod Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
Find danazol cod Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Find danazol cod Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Find danazol cod However, find danazol cod if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, find danazol cod the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Find danazol cod This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Find danazol cod A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Find danazol cod Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Find danazol cod Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
Find danazol cod If you use moth balls, find danazol cod get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Find danazol cod Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Find danazol cod Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, find danazol cod leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, find danazol cod vomiting, find danazol cod seizures and coma. Find danazol cod Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Find danazol cod Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
Find danazol cod Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Find danazol cod This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Find danazol cod Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, find danazol cod lethargy and stomach pain. Find danazol cod Call your Vet right away.
Find danazol cod Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Find danazol cod
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Find danazol cod Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Find danazol cod Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, find danazol cod loss of appetite, find danazol cod lethargy and vomiting. Find danazol cod See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
Find danazol cod Keep all batteries in a safe, find danazol cod secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.