Find Ed Strips
Find ed strips Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Find ed strips Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Find ed strips In other words, find ed strips they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Find ed strips The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, find ed strips and will be very appealing to him/her. Find ed strips Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, find ed strips antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Find ed strips Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, find ed strips lethargy, find ed strips stumbling and seizures. Find ed strips Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
Find ed strips Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Find ed strips Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, find ed strips excessive drooling, find ed strips and stomach pain. Find ed strips If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, find ed strips as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
Find ed strips Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Find ed strips Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Find ed strips Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, find ed strips vomiting, find ed strips excessive urination and activity, find ed strips and can lead to seizures. Find ed strips Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
Find ed strips Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, find ed strips especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Find ed strips You are responsible for Puggle care and, find ed strips therefore, find ed strips need to ensure that fabric softener, find ed strips clothing and dish detergent, find ed strips bathroom cleaners, find ed strips etc. Find ed strips are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Find ed strips The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, find ed strips vomiting, find ed strips lethargy, find ed strips muscle weakness, find ed strips mouth burns, find ed strips and even a coma. Find ed strips Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Find ed strips Excessive drooling, find ed strips vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Find ed strips Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
Find ed strips Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, find ed strips and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Find ed strips Some toxic plants include aloe, find ed strips ferns, find ed strips lilies and ivy. Find ed strips If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, find ed strips the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Find ed strips Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
Find ed strips Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Find ed strips Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Find ed strips However, find ed strips if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, find ed strips the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Find ed strips This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Find ed strips A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Find ed strips Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Find ed strips Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
Find ed strips If you use moth balls, find ed strips get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Find ed strips Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Find ed strips Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, find ed strips leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, find ed strips vomiting, find ed strips seizures and coma. Find ed strips Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Find ed strips Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
Find ed strips Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Find ed strips This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Find ed strips Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, find ed strips lethargy and stomach pain. Find ed strips Call your Vet right away.
Find ed strips Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Find ed strips
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Find ed strips Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Find ed strips Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, find ed strips loss of appetite, find ed strips lethargy and vomiting. Find ed strips See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
Find ed strips Keep all batteries in a safe, find ed strips secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.