Find Luvox Online
Find luvox online Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Find luvox online Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Find luvox online In other words, find luvox online they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Find luvox online The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, find luvox online and will be very appealing to him/her. Find luvox online Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, find luvox online antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Find luvox online Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, find luvox online lethargy, find luvox online stumbling and seizures. Find luvox online Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
Find luvox online Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Find luvox online Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, find luvox online excessive drooling, find luvox online and stomach pain. Find luvox online If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, find luvox online as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
Find luvox online Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Find luvox online Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Find luvox online Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, find luvox online vomiting, find luvox online excessive urination and activity, find luvox online and can lead to seizures. Find luvox online Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
Find luvox online Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, find luvox online especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Find luvox online You are responsible for Puggle care and, find luvox online therefore, find luvox online need to ensure that fabric softener, find luvox online clothing and dish detergent, find luvox online bathroom cleaners, find luvox online etc. Find luvox online are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Find luvox online The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, find luvox online vomiting, find luvox online lethargy, find luvox online muscle weakness, find luvox online mouth burns, find luvox online and even a coma. Find luvox online Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Find luvox online Excessive drooling, find luvox online vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Find luvox online Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
Find luvox online Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, find luvox online and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Find luvox online Some toxic plants include aloe, find luvox online ferns, find luvox online lilies and ivy. Find luvox online If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, find luvox online the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Find luvox online Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
Find luvox online Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Find luvox online Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Find luvox online However, find luvox online if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, find luvox online the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Find luvox online This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Find luvox online A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Find luvox online Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Find luvox online Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
Find luvox online If you use moth balls, find luvox online get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Find luvox online Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Find luvox online Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, find luvox online leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, find luvox online vomiting, find luvox online seizures and coma. Find luvox online Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Find luvox online Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
Find luvox online Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Find luvox online This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Find luvox online Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, find luvox online lethargy and stomach pain. Find luvox online Call your Vet right away.
Find luvox online Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Find luvox online
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Find luvox online Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Find luvox online Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, find luvox online loss of appetite, find luvox online lethargy and vomiting. Find luvox online See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
Find luvox online Keep all batteries in a safe, find luvox online secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.