Find xenical Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Find xenical Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Find xenical In other words, find xenical they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Find xenical The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, find xenical and will be very appealing to him/her. Find xenical Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, find xenical antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Find xenical Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, find xenical lethargy, find xenical stumbling and seizures. Find xenical Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
Find xenical Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Find xenical Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, find xenical excessive drooling, find xenical and stomach pain. Find xenical If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, find xenical as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
Find xenical Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Find xenical Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Find xenical Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, find xenical vomiting, find xenical excessive urination and activity, find xenical and can lead to seizures. Find xenical Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
Find xenical Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, find xenical especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Find xenical You are responsible for Puggle care and, find xenical therefore, find xenical need to ensure that fabric softener, find xenical clothing and dish detergent, find xenical bathroom cleaners, find xenical etc. Find xenical are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Find xenical The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, find xenical vomiting, find xenical lethargy, find xenical muscle weakness, find xenical mouth burns, find xenical and even a coma. Find xenical Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Find xenical Excessive drooling, find xenical vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Find xenical Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
Find xenical Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, find xenical and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Find xenical Some toxic plants include aloe, find xenical ferns, find xenical lilies and ivy. Find xenical If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, find xenical the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Find xenical Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
Find xenical Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Find xenical Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Find xenical However, find xenical if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, find xenical the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Find xenical This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Find xenical A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Find xenical Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Find xenical Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
Find xenical If you use moth balls, find xenical get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Find xenical Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Find xenical Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, find xenical leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, find xenical vomiting, find xenical seizures and coma. Find xenical Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Find xenical Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
Find xenical Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Find xenical This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Find xenical Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, find xenical lethargy and stomach pain. Find xenical Call your Vet right away.
Find xenical Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Find xenical
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Find xenical Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Find xenical Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, find xenical loss of appetite, find xenical lethargy and vomiting. Find xenical See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
Find xenical Keep all batteries in a safe, find xenical secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.