Flomax Online Review

Flomax online review Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Flomax online review Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Flomax online review In other words, flomax online review they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Flomax online review The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –

  • Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, flomax online review and will be very appealing to him/her. Flomax online review Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, flomax online review antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Flomax online review Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, flomax online review lethargy, flomax online review stumbling and seizures. Flomax online review Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.

Flomax online review Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.

  • Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Flomax online review Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, flomax online review excessive drooling, flomax online review and stomach pain. Flomax online review If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, flomax online review as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.

Flomax online review Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.

  • Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Flomax online review Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Flomax online review Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, flomax online review vomiting, flomax online review excessive urination and activity, flomax online review and can lead to seizures. Flomax online review Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.

Flomax online review Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, flomax online review especially when you have guests over for the holidays.

  • Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Flomax online review You are responsible for Puggle care and, flomax online review therefore, flomax online review need to ensure that fabric softener, flomax online review clothing and dish detergent, flomax online review bathroom cleaners, flomax online review etc. Flomax online review are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Flomax online review The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, flomax online review vomiting, flomax online review lethargy, flomax online review muscle weakness, flomax online review mouth burns, flomax online review and even a coma. Flomax online review Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
  • Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Flomax online review Excessive drooling, flomax online review vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Flomax online review Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.

Flomax online review Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, flomax online review and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.

  • House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Flomax online review Some toxic plants include aloe, flomax online review ferns, flomax online review lilies and ivy. Flomax online review If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, flomax online review the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Flomax online review Be sure to contact your Vet right away.

Flomax online review Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Flomax online review Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Flomax online review However, flomax online review if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, flomax online review the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.

  • Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Flomax online review This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Flomax online review A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Flomax online review Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Flomax online review Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.

Flomax online review If you use moth balls, flomax online review get rid of them for your dog’s safety.

  • MouthwashThe product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Flomax online review Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Flomax online review Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, flomax online review leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, flomax online review vomiting, flomax online review seizures and coma. Flomax online review Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Flomax online review Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.  

Flomax online review Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.

  • Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Flomax online review This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Flomax online review Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, flomax online review lethargy and stomach pain. Flomax online review Call your Vet right away.

Flomax online review Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Flomax online review

  • Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Flomax online review Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Flomax online review Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, flomax online review loss of appetite, flomax online review lethargy and vomiting. Flomax online review See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.

Flomax online review Keep all batteries in a safe, flomax online review secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.