Free mestinon Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Free mestinon Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Free mestinon In other words, free mestinon they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Free mestinon The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, free mestinon and will be very appealing to him/her. Free mestinon Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, free mestinon antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Free mestinon Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, free mestinon lethargy, free mestinon stumbling and seizures. Free mestinon Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
Free mestinon Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Free mestinon Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, free mestinon excessive drooling, free mestinon and stomach pain. Free mestinon If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, free mestinon as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
Free mestinon Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Free mestinon Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Free mestinon Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, free mestinon vomiting, free mestinon excessive urination and activity, free mestinon and can lead to seizures. Free mestinon Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
Free mestinon Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, free mestinon especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Free mestinon You are responsible for Puggle care and, free mestinon therefore, free mestinon need to ensure that fabric softener, free mestinon clothing and dish detergent, free mestinon bathroom cleaners, free mestinon etc. Free mestinon are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Free mestinon The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, free mestinon vomiting, free mestinon lethargy, free mestinon muscle weakness, free mestinon mouth burns, free mestinon and even a coma. Free mestinon Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Free mestinon Excessive drooling, free mestinon vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Free mestinon Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
Free mestinon Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, free mestinon and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Free mestinon Some toxic plants include aloe, free mestinon ferns, free mestinon lilies and ivy. Free mestinon If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, free mestinon the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Free mestinon Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
Free mestinon Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Free mestinon Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Free mestinon However, free mestinon if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, free mestinon the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Free mestinon This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Free mestinon A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Free mestinon Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Free mestinon Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
Free mestinon If you use moth balls, free mestinon get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Free mestinon Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Free mestinon Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, free mestinon leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, free mestinon vomiting, free mestinon seizures and coma. Free mestinon Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Free mestinon Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
Free mestinon Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Free mestinon This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Free mestinon Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, free mestinon lethargy and stomach pain. Free mestinon Call your Vet right away.
Free mestinon Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Free mestinon
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Free mestinon Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Free mestinon Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, free mestinon loss of appetite, free mestinon lethargy and vomiting. Free mestinon See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
Free mestinon Keep all batteries in a safe, free mestinon secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.