Generic Viagra Online

Generic viagra online Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Generic viagra online Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Generic viagra online In other words, generic viagra online they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Generic viagra online The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –

  • Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, generic viagra online and will be very appealing to him/her. Generic viagra online Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, generic viagra online antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Generic viagra online Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, generic viagra online lethargy, generic viagra online stumbling and seizures. Generic viagra online Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.

Generic viagra online Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.

  • Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Generic viagra online Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, generic viagra online excessive drooling, generic viagra online and stomach pain. Generic viagra online If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, generic viagra online as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.

Generic viagra online Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.

  • Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Generic viagra online Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Generic viagra online Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, generic viagra online vomiting, generic viagra online excessive urination and activity, generic viagra online and can lead to seizures. Generic viagra online Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.

Generic viagra online Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, generic viagra online especially when you have guests over for the holidays.

  • Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Generic viagra online You are responsible for Puggle care and, generic viagra online therefore, generic viagra online need to ensure that fabric softener, generic viagra online clothing and dish detergent, generic viagra online bathroom cleaners, generic viagra online etc. Generic viagra online are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Generic viagra online The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, generic viagra online vomiting, generic viagra online lethargy, generic viagra online muscle weakness, generic viagra online mouth burns, generic viagra online and even a coma. Generic viagra online Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
  • Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Generic viagra online Excessive drooling, generic viagra online vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Generic viagra online Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.

Generic viagra online Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, generic viagra online and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.

  • House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Generic viagra online Some toxic plants include aloe, generic viagra online ferns, generic viagra online lilies and ivy. Generic viagra online If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, generic viagra online the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Generic viagra online Be sure to contact your Vet right away.

Generic viagra online Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Generic viagra online Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Generic viagra online However, generic viagra online if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, generic viagra online the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.

  • Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Generic viagra online This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Generic viagra online A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Generic viagra online Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Generic viagra online Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.

Generic viagra online If you use moth balls, generic viagra online get rid of them for your dog’s safety.

  • MouthwashThe product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Generic viagra online Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Generic viagra online Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, generic viagra online leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, generic viagra online vomiting, generic viagra online seizures and coma. Generic viagra online Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Generic viagra online Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.  

Generic viagra online Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.

  • Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Generic viagra online This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Generic viagra online Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, generic viagra online lethargy and stomach pain. Generic viagra online Call your Vet right away.

Generic viagra online Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Generic viagra online

  • Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Generic viagra online Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Generic viagra online Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, generic viagra online loss of appetite, generic viagra online lethargy and vomiting. Generic viagra online See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.

Generic viagra online Keep all batteries in a safe, generic viagra online secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.