Gentamytrex

Gentamytrex Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Gentamytrex Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Gentamytrex In other words, gentamytrex they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Gentamytrex The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –

  • Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, gentamytrex and will be very appealing to him/her. Gentamytrex Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, gentamytrex antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Gentamytrex Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, gentamytrex lethargy, gentamytrex stumbling and seizures. Gentamytrex Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.

Gentamytrex Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.

  • Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Gentamytrex Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, gentamytrex excessive drooling, gentamytrex and stomach pain. Gentamytrex If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, gentamytrex as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.

Gentamytrex Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.

  • Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Gentamytrex Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Gentamytrex Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, gentamytrex vomiting, gentamytrex excessive urination and activity, gentamytrex and can lead to seizures. Gentamytrex Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.

Gentamytrex Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, gentamytrex especially when you have guests over for the holidays.

  • Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Gentamytrex You are responsible for Puggle care and, gentamytrex therefore, gentamytrex need to ensure that fabric softener, gentamytrex clothing and dish detergent, gentamytrex bathroom cleaners, gentamytrex etc. Gentamytrex are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Gentamytrex The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, gentamytrex vomiting, gentamytrex lethargy, gentamytrex muscle weakness, gentamytrex mouth burns, gentamytrex and even a coma. Gentamytrex Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
  • Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Gentamytrex Excessive drooling, gentamytrex vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Gentamytrex Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.

Gentamytrex Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, gentamytrex and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.

  • House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Gentamytrex Some toxic plants include aloe, gentamytrex ferns, gentamytrex lilies and ivy. Gentamytrex If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, gentamytrex the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Gentamytrex Be sure to contact your Vet right away.

Gentamytrex Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Gentamytrex Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Gentamytrex However, gentamytrex if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, gentamytrex the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.

  • Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Gentamytrex This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Gentamytrex A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Gentamytrex Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Gentamytrex Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.

Gentamytrex If you use moth balls, gentamytrex get rid of them for your dog’s safety.

  • MouthwashThe product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Gentamytrex Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Gentamytrex Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, gentamytrex leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, gentamytrex vomiting, gentamytrex seizures and coma. Gentamytrex Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Gentamytrex Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.  

Gentamytrex Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.

  • Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Gentamytrex This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Gentamytrex Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, gentamytrex lethargy and stomach pain. Gentamytrex Call your Vet right away.

Gentamytrex Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Gentamytrex

  • Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Gentamytrex Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Gentamytrex Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, gentamytrex loss of appetite, gentamytrex lethargy and vomiting. Gentamytrex See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.

Gentamytrex Keep all batteries in a safe, gentamytrex secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.