Glyloc

Glyloc Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Glyloc Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Glyloc In other words, glyloc they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Glyloc The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –

  • Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, glyloc and will be very appealing to him/her. Glyloc Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, glyloc antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Glyloc Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, glyloc lethargy, glyloc stumbling and seizures. Glyloc Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.

Glyloc Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.

  • Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Glyloc Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, glyloc excessive drooling, glyloc and stomach pain. Glyloc If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, glyloc as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.

Glyloc Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.

  • Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Glyloc Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Glyloc Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, glyloc vomiting, glyloc excessive urination and activity, glyloc and can lead to seizures. Glyloc Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.

Glyloc Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, glyloc especially when you have guests over for the holidays.

  • Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Glyloc You are responsible for Puggle care and, glyloc therefore, glyloc need to ensure that fabric softener, glyloc clothing and dish detergent, glyloc bathroom cleaners, glyloc etc. Glyloc are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Glyloc The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, glyloc vomiting, glyloc lethargy, glyloc muscle weakness, glyloc mouth burns, glyloc and even a coma. Glyloc Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
  • Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Glyloc Excessive drooling, glyloc vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Glyloc Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.

Glyloc Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, glyloc and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.

  • House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Glyloc Some toxic plants include aloe, glyloc ferns, glyloc lilies and ivy. Glyloc If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, glyloc the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Glyloc Be sure to contact your Vet right away.

Glyloc Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Glyloc Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Glyloc However, glyloc if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, glyloc the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.

  • Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Glyloc This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Glyloc A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Glyloc Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Glyloc Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.

Glyloc If you use moth balls, glyloc get rid of them for your dog’s safety.

  • MouthwashThe product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Glyloc Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Glyloc Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, glyloc leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, glyloc vomiting, glyloc seizures and coma. Glyloc Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Glyloc Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.  

Glyloc Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.

  • Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Glyloc This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Glyloc Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, glyloc lethargy and stomach pain. Glyloc Call your Vet right away.

Glyloc Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Glyloc

  • Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Glyloc Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Glyloc Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, glyloc loss of appetite, glyloc lethargy and vomiting. Glyloc See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.

Glyloc Keep all batteries in a safe, glyloc secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.