High Absorption Magnesium In Canada

High absorption magnesium in canada Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. High absorption magnesium in canada Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. High absorption magnesium in canada In other words, high absorption magnesium in canada they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. High absorption magnesium in canada The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –

  • Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, high absorption magnesium in canada and will be very appealing to him/her. High absorption magnesium in canada Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, high absorption magnesium in canada antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. High absorption magnesium in canada Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, high absorption magnesium in canada lethargy, high absorption magnesium in canada stumbling and seizures. High absorption magnesium in canada Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.

High absorption magnesium in canada Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.

  • Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. High absorption magnesium in canada Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, high absorption magnesium in canada excessive drooling, high absorption magnesium in canada and stomach pain. High absorption magnesium in canada If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, high absorption magnesium in canada as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.

High absorption magnesium in canada Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.

  • Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. High absorption magnesium in canada Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. High absorption magnesium in canada Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, high absorption magnesium in canada vomiting, high absorption magnesium in canada excessive urination and activity, high absorption magnesium in canada and can lead to seizures. High absorption magnesium in canada Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.

High absorption magnesium in canada Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, high absorption magnesium in canada especially when you have guests over for the holidays.

  • Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. High absorption magnesium in canada You are responsible for Puggle care and, high absorption magnesium in canada therefore, high absorption magnesium in canada need to ensure that fabric softener, high absorption magnesium in canada clothing and dish detergent, high absorption magnesium in canada bathroom cleaners, high absorption magnesium in canada etc. High absorption magnesium in canada are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. High absorption magnesium in canada The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, high absorption magnesium in canada vomiting, high absorption magnesium in canada lethargy, high absorption magnesium in canada muscle weakness, high absorption magnesium in canada mouth burns, high absorption magnesium in canada and even a coma. High absorption magnesium in canada Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
  • Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. High absorption magnesium in canada Excessive drooling, high absorption magnesium in canada vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. High absorption magnesium in canada Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.

High absorption magnesium in canada Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, high absorption magnesium in canada and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.

  • House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. High absorption magnesium in canada Some toxic plants include aloe, high absorption magnesium in canada ferns, high absorption magnesium in canada lilies and ivy. High absorption magnesium in canada If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, high absorption magnesium in canada the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. High absorption magnesium in canada Be sure to contact your Vet right away.

High absorption magnesium in canada Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. High absorption magnesium in canada Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. High absorption magnesium in canada However, high absorption magnesium in canada if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, high absorption magnesium in canada the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.

  • Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. High absorption magnesium in canada This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. High absorption magnesium in canada A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. High absorption magnesium in canada Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. High absorption magnesium in canada Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.

High absorption magnesium in canada If you use moth balls, high absorption magnesium in canada get rid of them for your dog’s safety.

  • MouthwashThe product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. High absorption magnesium in canada Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. High absorption magnesium in canada Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, high absorption magnesium in canada leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, high absorption magnesium in canada vomiting, high absorption magnesium in canada seizures and coma. High absorption magnesium in canada Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. High absorption magnesium in canada Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.  

High absorption magnesium in canada Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.

  • Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. High absorption magnesium in canada This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. High absorption magnesium in canada Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, high absorption magnesium in canada lethargy and stomach pain. High absorption magnesium in canada Call your Vet right away.

High absorption magnesium in canada Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. High absorption magnesium in canada

  • Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. High absorption magnesium in canada Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. High absorption magnesium in canada Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, high absorption magnesium in canada loss of appetite, high absorption magnesium in canada lethargy and vomiting. High absorption magnesium in canada See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.

High absorption magnesium in canada Keep all batteries in a safe, high absorption magnesium in canada secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.