Hypnorex

Hypnorex Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Hypnorex Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Hypnorex In other words, hypnorex they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Hypnorex The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –

  • Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, hypnorex and will be very appealing to him/her. Hypnorex Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, hypnorex antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Hypnorex Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, hypnorex lethargy, hypnorex stumbling and seizures. Hypnorex Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.

Hypnorex Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.

  • Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Hypnorex Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, hypnorex excessive drooling, hypnorex and stomach pain. Hypnorex If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, hypnorex as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.

Hypnorex Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.

  • Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Hypnorex Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Hypnorex Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, hypnorex vomiting, hypnorex excessive urination and activity, hypnorex and can lead to seizures. Hypnorex Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.

Hypnorex Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, hypnorex especially when you have guests over for the holidays.

  • Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Hypnorex You are responsible for Puggle care and, hypnorex therefore, hypnorex need to ensure that fabric softener, hypnorex clothing and dish detergent, hypnorex bathroom cleaners, hypnorex etc. Hypnorex are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Hypnorex The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, hypnorex vomiting, hypnorex lethargy, hypnorex muscle weakness, hypnorex mouth burns, hypnorex and even a coma. Hypnorex Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
  • Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Hypnorex Excessive drooling, hypnorex vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Hypnorex Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.

Hypnorex Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, hypnorex and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.

  • House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Hypnorex Some toxic plants include aloe, hypnorex ferns, hypnorex lilies and ivy. Hypnorex If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, hypnorex the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Hypnorex Be sure to contact your Vet right away.

Hypnorex Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Hypnorex Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Hypnorex However, hypnorex if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, hypnorex the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.

  • Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Hypnorex This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Hypnorex A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Hypnorex Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Hypnorex Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.

Hypnorex If you use moth balls, hypnorex get rid of them for your dog’s safety.

  • MouthwashThe product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Hypnorex Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Hypnorex Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, hypnorex leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, hypnorex vomiting, hypnorex seizures and coma. Hypnorex Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Hypnorex Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.  

Hypnorex Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.

  • Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Hypnorex This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Hypnorex Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, hypnorex lethargy and stomach pain. Hypnorex Call your Vet right away.

Hypnorex Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Hypnorex

  • Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Hypnorex Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Hypnorex Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, hypnorex loss of appetite, hypnorex lethargy and vomiting. Hypnorex See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.

Hypnorex Keep all batteries in a safe, hypnorex secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.