Ilimit

Ilimit Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Ilimit Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Ilimit In other words, ilimit they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Ilimit The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –

  • Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, ilimit and will be very appealing to him/her. Ilimit Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, ilimit antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Ilimit Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, ilimit lethargy, ilimit stumbling and seizures. Ilimit Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.

Ilimit Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.

  • Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Ilimit Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, ilimit excessive drooling, ilimit and stomach pain. Ilimit If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, ilimit as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.

Ilimit Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.

  • Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Ilimit Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Ilimit Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, ilimit vomiting, ilimit excessive urination and activity, ilimit and can lead to seizures. Ilimit Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.

Ilimit Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, ilimit especially when you have guests over for the holidays.

  • Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Ilimit You are responsible for Puggle care and, ilimit therefore, ilimit need to ensure that fabric softener, ilimit clothing and dish detergent, ilimit bathroom cleaners, ilimit etc. Ilimit are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Ilimit The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, ilimit vomiting, ilimit lethargy, ilimit muscle weakness, ilimit mouth burns, ilimit and even a coma. Ilimit Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
  • Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Ilimit Excessive drooling, ilimit vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Ilimit Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.

Ilimit Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, ilimit and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.

  • House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Ilimit Some toxic plants include aloe, ilimit ferns, ilimit lilies and ivy. Ilimit If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, ilimit the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Ilimit Be sure to contact your Vet right away.

Ilimit Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Ilimit Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Ilimit However, ilimit if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, ilimit the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.

  • Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Ilimit This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Ilimit A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Ilimit Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Ilimit Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.

Ilimit If you use moth balls, ilimit get rid of them for your dog’s safety.

  • MouthwashThe product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Ilimit Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Ilimit Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, ilimit leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, ilimit vomiting, ilimit seizures and coma. Ilimit Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Ilimit Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.  

Ilimit Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.

  • Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Ilimit This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Ilimit Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, ilimit lethargy and stomach pain. Ilimit Call your Vet right away.

Ilimit Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Ilimit

  • Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Ilimit Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Ilimit Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, ilimit loss of appetite, ilimit lethargy and vomiting. Ilimit See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.

Ilimit Keep all batteries in a safe, ilimit secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.