Imdur Free Delivery
Imdur free delivery Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Imdur free delivery Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Imdur free delivery In other words, imdur free delivery they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Imdur free delivery The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, imdur free delivery and will be very appealing to him/her. Imdur free delivery Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, imdur free delivery antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Imdur free delivery Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, imdur free delivery lethargy, imdur free delivery stumbling and seizures. Imdur free delivery Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
Imdur free delivery Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Imdur free delivery Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, imdur free delivery excessive drooling, imdur free delivery and stomach pain. Imdur free delivery If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, imdur free delivery as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
Imdur free delivery Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Imdur free delivery Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Imdur free delivery Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, imdur free delivery vomiting, imdur free delivery excessive urination and activity, imdur free delivery and can lead to seizures. Imdur free delivery Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
Imdur free delivery Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, imdur free delivery especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Imdur free delivery You are responsible for Puggle care and, imdur free delivery therefore, imdur free delivery need to ensure that fabric softener, imdur free delivery clothing and dish detergent, imdur free delivery bathroom cleaners, imdur free delivery etc. Imdur free delivery are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Imdur free delivery The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, imdur free delivery vomiting, imdur free delivery lethargy, imdur free delivery muscle weakness, imdur free delivery mouth burns, imdur free delivery and even a coma. Imdur free delivery Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Imdur free delivery Excessive drooling, imdur free delivery vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Imdur free delivery Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
Imdur free delivery Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, imdur free delivery and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Imdur free delivery Some toxic plants include aloe, imdur free delivery ferns, imdur free delivery lilies and ivy. Imdur free delivery If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, imdur free delivery the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Imdur free delivery Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
Imdur free delivery Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Imdur free delivery Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Imdur free delivery However, imdur free delivery if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, imdur free delivery the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Imdur free delivery This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Imdur free delivery A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Imdur free delivery Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Imdur free delivery Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
Imdur free delivery If you use moth balls, imdur free delivery get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Imdur free delivery Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Imdur free delivery Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, imdur free delivery leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, imdur free delivery vomiting, imdur free delivery seizures and coma. Imdur free delivery Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Imdur free delivery Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
Imdur free delivery Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Imdur free delivery This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Imdur free delivery Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, imdur free delivery lethargy and stomach pain. Imdur free delivery Call your Vet right away.
Imdur free delivery Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Imdur free delivery
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Imdur free delivery Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Imdur free delivery Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, imdur free delivery loss of appetite, imdur free delivery lethargy and vomiting. Imdur free delivery See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
Imdur free delivery Keep all batteries in a safe, imdur free delivery secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.