Impotence Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Impotence Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Impotence In other words, impotence they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Impotence The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, impotence and will be very appealing to him/her. Impotence Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, impotence antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Impotence Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, impotence lethargy, impotence stumbling and seizures. Impotence Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
Impotence Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Impotence Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, impotence excessive drooling, impotence and stomach pain. Impotence If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, impotence as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
Impotence Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Impotence Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Impotence Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, impotence vomiting, impotence excessive urination and activity, impotence and can lead to seizures. Impotence Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
Impotence Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, impotence especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Impotence You are responsible for Puggle care and, impotence therefore, impotence need to ensure that fabric softener, impotence clothing and dish detergent, impotence bathroom cleaners, impotence etc. Impotence are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Impotence The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, impotence vomiting, impotence lethargy, impotence muscle weakness, impotence mouth burns, impotence and even a coma. Impotence Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Impotence Excessive drooling, impotence vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Impotence Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
Impotence Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, impotence and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Impotence Some toxic plants include aloe, impotence ferns, impotence lilies and ivy. Impotence If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, impotence the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Impotence Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
Impotence Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Impotence Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Impotence However, impotence if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, impotence the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Impotence This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Impotence A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Impotence Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Impotence Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
Impotence If you use moth balls, impotence get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Impotence Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Impotence Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, impotence leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, impotence vomiting, impotence seizures and coma. Impotence Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Impotence Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
Impotence Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Impotence This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Impotence Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, impotence lethargy and stomach pain. Impotence Call your Vet right away.
Impotence Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Impotence
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Impotence Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Impotence Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, impotence loss of appetite, impotence lethargy and vomiting. Impotence See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
Impotence Keep all batteries in a safe, impotence secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.