Inderide

Inderide Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Inderide Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Inderide In other words, inderide they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Inderide The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –

  • Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, inderide and will be very appealing to him/her. Inderide Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, inderide antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Inderide Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, inderide lethargy, inderide stumbling and seizures. Inderide Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.

Inderide Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.

  • Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Inderide Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, inderide excessive drooling, inderide and stomach pain. Inderide If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, inderide as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.

Inderide Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.

  • Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Inderide Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Inderide Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, inderide vomiting, inderide excessive urination and activity, inderide and can lead to seizures. Inderide Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.

Inderide Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, inderide especially when you have guests over for the holidays.

  • Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Inderide You are responsible for Puggle care and, inderide therefore, inderide need to ensure that fabric softener, inderide clothing and dish detergent, inderide bathroom cleaners, inderide etc. Inderide are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Inderide The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, inderide vomiting, inderide lethargy, inderide muscle weakness, inderide mouth burns, inderide and even a coma. Inderide Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
  • Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Inderide Excessive drooling, inderide vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Inderide Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.

Inderide Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, inderide and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.

  • House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Inderide Some toxic plants include aloe, inderide ferns, inderide lilies and ivy. Inderide If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, inderide the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Inderide Be sure to contact your Vet right away.

Inderide Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Inderide Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Inderide However, inderide if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, inderide the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.

  • Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Inderide This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Inderide A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Inderide Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Inderide Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.

Inderide If you use moth balls, inderide get rid of them for your dog’s safety.

  • MouthwashThe product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Inderide Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Inderide Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, inderide leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, inderide vomiting, inderide seizures and coma. Inderide Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Inderide Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.  

Inderide Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.

  • Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Inderide This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Inderide Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, inderide lethargy and stomach pain. Inderide Call your Vet right away.

Inderide Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Inderide

  • Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Inderide Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Inderide Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, inderide loss of appetite, inderide lethargy and vomiting. Inderide See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.

Inderide Keep all batteries in a safe, inderide secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.