Isoniazid

Isoniazid Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Isoniazid Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Isoniazid In other words, isoniazid they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Isoniazid The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –

  • Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, isoniazid and will be very appealing to him/her. Isoniazid Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, isoniazid antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Isoniazid Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, isoniazid lethargy, isoniazid stumbling and seizures. Isoniazid Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.

Isoniazid Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.

  • Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Isoniazid Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, isoniazid excessive drooling, isoniazid and stomach pain. Isoniazid If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, isoniazid as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.

Isoniazid Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.

  • Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Isoniazid Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Isoniazid Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, isoniazid vomiting, isoniazid excessive urination and activity, isoniazid and can lead to seizures. Isoniazid Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.

Isoniazid Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, isoniazid especially when you have guests over for the holidays.

  • Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Isoniazid You are responsible for Puggle care and, isoniazid therefore, isoniazid need to ensure that fabric softener, isoniazid clothing and dish detergent, isoniazid bathroom cleaners, isoniazid etc. Isoniazid are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Isoniazid The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, isoniazid vomiting, isoniazid lethargy, isoniazid muscle weakness, isoniazid mouth burns, isoniazid and even a coma. Isoniazid Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
  • Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Isoniazid Excessive drooling, isoniazid vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Isoniazid Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.

Isoniazid Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, isoniazid and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.

  • House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Isoniazid Some toxic plants include aloe, isoniazid ferns, isoniazid lilies and ivy. Isoniazid If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, isoniazid the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Isoniazid Be sure to contact your Vet right away.

Isoniazid Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Isoniazid Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Isoniazid However, isoniazid if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, isoniazid the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.

  • Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Isoniazid This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Isoniazid A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Isoniazid Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Isoniazid Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.

Isoniazid If you use moth balls, isoniazid get rid of them for your dog’s safety.

  • MouthwashThe product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Isoniazid Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Isoniazid Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, isoniazid leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, isoniazid vomiting, isoniazid seizures and coma. Isoniazid Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Isoniazid Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.  

Isoniazid Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.

  • Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Isoniazid This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Isoniazid Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, isoniazid lethargy and stomach pain. Isoniazid Call your Vet right away.

Isoniazid Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Isoniazid

  • Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Isoniazid Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Isoniazid Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, isoniazid loss of appetite, isoniazid lethargy and vomiting. Isoniazid See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.

Isoniazid Keep all batteries in a safe, isoniazid secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.